+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool fans want justice

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I understand their frustration but technology proved that the ball was 11cm from not fully crossing the line. Had Salah not oped his legs like a cheap whore then the ball would have struck him full on the shins and bounced into the net.

Imagine the Germans in 66 if VAR was in then, they'd have won the World Cup and we'd still be without one!
    Why would they have won? It was 2 - 2 at the time, in extra time. Either team could have won.

I'm referring to the fact that many still believe the ball didn't cross the line in 66. As for 1970 you would have thought they would have tried just as hard in order to retain the trophy.
    Oh it definitely didn't cross the line.

Germany have won a few World Cups since then though, didn't think they're sore about it anymore.

I understand their frustration but technology proved that the ball was 11cm from not fully crossing the line. Had Salah not oped his legs like a cheap whore then the ball would have struck him full on the shins and bounced into the net.

Imagine the Germans in 66 if VAR was in then, they'd have won the World Cup and we'd still be without one!
    We still could have won. We weren't losing at the time.

Also VAR would have disallowed Maradona's handball.

You wins some you lose some!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12