+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Enjoy Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well I'll enjoy Sunday if we outfox Pep's boys but unfortunately I'll have to enjoy Saturday tea time for The Seahawks victory Whatever the day and wherever you are it's certainly going to be a good 15 hours.
    Only one thing left now today/tonight... come on Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Only one thing left now today/tonight... come on Dallas.
    Deserved their win to start a miserable 15 hours for me. Game marred by one of those gruesome injuries you see in contact sports (not for the squeamish)

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cowboys...020144336.html

Deserved their win to start a miserable 15 hours for me. Game marred by one of those gruesome injuries you see in contact sports (not for the squeamish)

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cowboys...020144336.html
    How 'bout them Cowboys eh Cam ?.
    The season is over for us now regardless of whether we go away to L.A Rams or New Orleans in the 'Qtr Finals'.
    But the fact that we came back from 3-5 at the halfway point of this season, to get where we have, its been quite a turnaround.
    Its going to be New England who win the whole thing though isn't it!.

How 'bout them Cowboys eh Cam ?.
    The season is over for us now regardless of whether we go away to L.A Rams or New Orleans in the 'Qtr Finals'.
    But the fact that we came back from 3-5 at the halfway point of this season, to get where we have, its been quite a turnaround.
    Its going to be New England who win the whole thing though isn't it!.
    I'm pretty crap at this predicting lark and could almost guarantee that I could pick any 7 to win it and the 8th team would! However here goes, Dallas will beat the Rams and then lose to N'Orleans who will finally end Philly's run. In the AFC, Indy will beat Kansas City and then will beat New England after they've conquered the Chargers. To win it all? My pick the New Orleans Saints.

Surprised nobody mentioned that if you hadn't lost to Burnley and if we hadn't let in 7 against City, and if the ball numbers had remained the same and been drawn out the same way we could have been playing each other in the 4th round. Just a whisker away

I guess the Chicago Bears kicker will be looking for a new job this week .

I'm pretty crap at this predicting lark and could almost guarantee that I could pick any 7 to win it and the 8th team would! However here goes, Dallas will beat the Rams and then lose to N'Orleans who will finally end Philly's run. In the AFC, Indy will beat Kansas City and then will beat New England after they've conquered the Chargers. To win it all? My pick the New Orleans Saints.

Surprised nobody mentioned that if you hadn't lost to Burnley and if we hadn't let in 7 against City, and if the ball numbers had remained the same and been drawn out the same way we could have been playing each other in the 4th round. Just a whisker away
    Nahh we might have a good go at it Cam, but Im under no delusions of us getting to the Nfc Champship game. However, watch out for Philly, as they are playing like a wounded animal right now and have got nothing to lose, as they proved away at Chicago.
    As a Dallas (Nfc East) fan I cant stand them, in fact I even think the fans dislike for each other has gone further now than it ever used to be with N.Y Giants & Washington!.
    As for that Chicago kicker, if only hed have put an extra pair of kicking socks on eh.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I guess the Chicago Bears kicker will be looking for a new job this week .
    Philly defender got a hand on it so it goes down as a blocked field goal rather than a missed one. As for him looking for a job, The Seahawks are looking for a kicker. Can't understand why teams only carry one kicker on the game day roster when kicked points account for over 30% of the league total. Obviously nothing can go wrong except like on Saturday when you have a 40 year old kicker attempting a 57 yarder, snaps a hamstring and you are left to play the 2nd half of the most important game of the season with no kicker. Would have been interesting if they would have asked the punter to attempt a drop goal if it had come down to it.

Philly defender got a hand on it so it goes down as a blocked field goal rather than a missed one. As for him looking for a job, The Seahawks are looking for a kicker. Can't understand why teams only carry one kicker on the game day roster when kicked points account for over 30% of the league total. Obviously nothing can go wrong except like on Saturday when you have a 40 year old kicker attempting a 57 yarder, snaps a hamstring and you are left to play the 2nd half of the most important game of the season with no kicker. Would have been interesting if they would have asked the punter to attempt a drop goal if it had come down to it.
    The thing is Philly called a timeout just before the ball was snapped and he kicked that one straight between the posts poor lad .

Nahh we might have a good go at it Cam, but Im under no delusions of us getting to the Nfc Champship game. However, watch out for Philly, as they are playing like a wounded animal right now and have got nothing to lose, as they proved away at Chicago.
    As a Dallas (Nfc East) fan I cant stand them, in fact I even think the fans dislike for each other has gone further now than it ever used to be with N.Y Giants & Washington!.
    As for that Chicago kicker, if only hed have put an extra pair of kicking socks on eh.
    Well I'm 0 for 2 so far and the with my predicting prowess 0 for 4 is a distinct possibility

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The thing is Philly called a timeout just before the ball was snapped and he kicked that one straight between the posts poor lad .
    That shouldn't be allowed.

It's little things like that that put non-Americans off the game.

That and the fact they call the Superbowl the "world championship" and the winners the world champions.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast