+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I fancy the Rams based on nothing more than I love an underdog .
    Brady to throw 6 interceptions and sacked 8 times for good measure .
    Yes that sounds good to me Animal, and I do still always prefer the Nfc over the Afc.
    And if they/the Rams do win tonight, then thats consolation for my team Dallas, at least we got knocked out by the eventual winners.

There seems to be another competition going off in the USA, one to judge who is the most unpopular, Trump or the Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes that sounds good to me Animal, and I do still always prefer the Nfc over the Afc.
    And if they/the Rams do win tonight, then thats consolation for my team Dallas, at least we got knocked out by the eventual winners.
    I'm a Dolphins fan since 1984 when C4 first started broadcasting the NFL .

Stuck in that division with the Patriots how am I suposed to like em ?

Dan Marino still the greatest quarterback who ever lived , trouble was after 86 he'd nobody to throw to .

The 84/85 Dolphins were magnificent and it's high time we competed again for the big prize .

Tom Brady can't retire quickly enough for me and I've waited kin long enough now for him to finally call it a day .

Let tonight be the end , please .

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There seems to be another competition going off in the USA, one to judge who is the most unpopular, Trump or the Patriots
    It's the Patriots by some distance Grist .

I used to know a bloke in England who decided to start following them in the 1980's. The reason was because it has England and Patriot,s in their name and therefore he thought it was reference to an historic allegiance to Britain (England).

Oh dear. Not everything is as it seems

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I used to know a bloke in England who decided to start following them in the 1980's. The reason was because it has England and Patriot,s in their name and therefore he thought it was reference to an historic allegiance to Britain (England).

Oh dear. Not everything is as it seems
    And yet Boston is full of people with Irish blood .

As you say not everything is as it seems flour .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    And yet Boston is full of people with Irish blood .

As you say not everything is as it seems flour .
    And Boston UK is now full of Eastern Europeans

If your a fan then Animal, you know what I mean when I talk about divisional rivalries.
    We/Dallas play in the NFC East (for whatever ridiculous reason), and Philadelphia & Washington & NY Giants are our rivals.
    I remember back to the days of Ch4 first showing it here in the UK, and thats how and why I became a 'fan' as well.
    And we used to have a little team called St Louis in our league, then they moved to Phoenix, and then they moved to Arizona, and then they moved to a different league altogether lol.

Isn’t it now politically incorrect to call sports teams names like cowboys and Indians ie redskins?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    If your a fan then Animal, you know what I mean when I talk about divisional rivalries.
    We/Dallas play in the NFC East (for whatever ridiculous reason), and Philadelphia & Washington & NY Giants are our rivals.
    I remember back to the days of Ch4 first showing it here in the UK, and thats how and why I became a 'fan' as well.
    And we used to have a little team called St Louis in our league, then they moved to Phoenix, and then they moved to Arizona, and then they moved to a different league altogether lol.
    Worst thing the Dolphins did was build the new stadium and I guess you know by now I'm a traditionalist .

The Orange Bowl was magnificent , totally unique with nothing more than a few palm trees at one end of the stadium .

The wooden seats just added to it .

Dodgy area apparently from what I've read , big gang area the same as the colosseum in LA .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast