+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other signing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Other signing

So. What happened to "the other signing " AH stated on Twitter?

This is where you would of thought Alan would of learnt to keep his mouth shut till it’s actually happened. He leaves himself so wide open for abuse sometimes off fans .

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    This is where you would of thought Alan would of learnt to keep his mouth shut till it’s actually happened. He leaves himself so wide open for abuse sometimes off fans .
    Hi there Mr Nottingham Man. Was your prediction that we were signing Karl Henry on 01/01 merely a wish or is still a possibility?

I passed on what I saw on twitter and many others about Karl Henry . Which obviously turned out to be something not true. Where as when I see the owner of Notts county tweet something about a player signing the following day you would hope he is telling fans the truth . Wouldn’t you ??

Last night he had more spats with fans. Whether or not he’s in the ‘right’ or not he shouldn’t be putting himself in those positions.

I hope he learns from this season, and if he’s here for the long term he needs to employ somebody to be front of house to run the club and take more of a backseat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinola View Post
    Last night he had more spats with fans. Whether or not he’s in the ‘right’ or not he shouldn’t be putting himself in those positions.

I hope he learns from this season, and if he’s here for the long term he needs to employ somebody to be front of house to run the club and take more of a backseat.
    I do wish AH would keep off Twitter. He is his own worst enemy.

He won't learn, it's in his nature.
    Like the class clown, who never could shut up despite the numerous detentions.
    Fawaz was the same, until the fans slaughtering him week in, week out. Finally broke him.

STAY AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, USE THE OFFICIAL CLUB NEWS SITES

It isn't hard to grasp really is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    He won't learn, it's in his nature.
    Like the class clown, who never could shut up despite the numerous detentions.
    Fawaz was the same, until the fans slaughtering him week in, week out. Finally broke him.

STAY AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, USE THE OFFICIAL CLUB NEWS SITES

It isn't hard to grasp really is it?
    Isn't it about time fans learnt..?,
    Everything that is said by the chairman does not always come true....
    Ffs have you not grasped that nettle yet..?..!?
    And ttr why don't you go home to your own site.....

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Isn't it about time fans learnt..?,
    Everything that is said by the chairman does not always come true....
    Ffs have you not grasped that nettle yet..?..!?
    And ttr why don't you go home to your own site.....
    Apologies angler man. I didn't realise you was the representative of FM.
    I must have read the rules wrong somewhere.

At one point he was doing so many blocks I was tempted to suggest he take up the much needed position of left back.

I agree but he shows no signs, he's too hungry for those that suck up to him and thus will never learn.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast