+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other signing

Other signing

So. What happened to "the other signing " AH stated on Twitter?

This is where you would of thought Alan would of learnt to keep his mouth shut till it’s actually happened. He leaves himself so wide open for abuse sometimes off fans .

Last night he had more spats with fans. Whether or not he’s in the ‘right’ or not he shouldn’t be putting himself in those positions.

I hope he learns from this season, and if he’s here for the long term he needs to employ somebody to be front of house to run the club and take more of a backseat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    This is where you would of thought Alan would of learnt to keep his mouth shut till it’s actually happened. He leaves himself so wide open for abuse sometimes off fans .
    Hi there Mr Nottingham Man. Was your prediction that we were signing Karl Henry on 01/01 merely a wish or is still a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinola View Post
    Last night he had more spats with fans. Whether or not he’s in the ‘right’ or not he shouldn’t be putting himself in those positions.

I hope he learns from this season, and if he’s here for the long term he needs to employ somebody to be front of house to run the club and take more of a backseat.
    I do wish AH would keep off Twitter. He is his own worst enemy.

He replied to someone saying Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He replied to someone saying Monday.
    Thanks. I hope he is right!

I passed on what I saw on twitter and many others about Karl Henry . Which obviously turned out to be something not true. Where as when I see the owner of Notts county tweet something about a player signing the following day you would hope he is telling fans the truth . Wouldn’t you ??

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    I passed on what I saw on twitter and many others about Karl Henry . Which obviously turned out to be something not true. Where as when I see the owner of Notts county tweet something about a player signing the following day you would hope he is telling fans the truth . Wouldn’t you ??
    Perhaps what he tweeted was what he hoped, it’s harmless enough. If he said nothing he would get hammered for keeping the fans in the dark, either way he’s wrong, I bet he loses sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinola View Post

He won't learn, it's in his nature.
    Like the class clown, who never could shut up despite the numerous detentions.
    Fawaz was the same, until the fans slaughtering him week in, week out. Finally broke him.

STAY AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, USE THE OFFICIAL CLUB NEWS SITES

It isn't hard to grasp really is it?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast