+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Other signing

I try sending AH messages on Twitter but he never answers

To all those who criticise our Chairman: unless you are in a position to and willing to put your money where your mouth is and pay for the club to exist - "keep yer gobs shut" and be thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    To all those who criticise our Chairman: unless you are in a position to and willing to put your money where your mouth is and pay for the club to exist - "keep yer gobs shut" and be thankful.
    Rubbish.
    A chairman is not a football club.
    The club will be a round a long time after AH has gone.
    It doesn't give him the right to embarrass himself in the clubs name, nor the club itself.
    Fawaz did it for us and Doughtys lap dog (Mark Arthur) did it regularly upsetting clubs and fans.

Doughty saved us by buying the club, then left it in peril when he died.
    It's still here, as will Notts be when Hardy disappears.

What a bizarre attitude. Bottom of the league, 3m wage bill with very little achieved or built upon. I look forward every Saturday to another no mark performance and praise the Lord for our fabulous owner bestowing such jewels upon us. Some people will happy clap any old ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Rubbish.
    A chairman is not a football club.
    The club will be a round a long time after AH has gone.
    It doesn't give him the right to embarrass himself in the clubs name, nor the club itself.
    Fawaz did it for us and Doughtys lap dog (Mark Arthur) did it regularly upsetting clubs and fans.

Doughty saved us by buying the club, then left it in peril when he died.
    It's still here, as will Notts be when Hardy disappears.
    Serious question Tricky, why as a Forest fan do you have such an interest in Notts County? - Whilst I like to see Forest do well I couldn't be bothered to even look on their fan furum (if there is one)

Quote Originally Posted by youstylishmagpies View Post
    What a bizarre attitude. Bottom of the league, 3m wage bill with very little achieved or built upon. I look forward every Saturday to another no mark performance and praise the Lord for our fabulous owner bestowing such jewels upon us. Some people will happy clap any old ****e.
    Once upon a time not so long ago, there was a football club that very nearly went bust but a nice rich man came along and invested loads of money in to the club and even payed the nasty taxman and so saved it from extinction. This meant that all the fans had something to do on a Saturday afternoon instead of doing the vacuuming or going shopping with her indoors. What a nice man Mr Hardy is.

Once upon a time not so long ago, there was a football club that very nearly went bust but a nice rich man came along and invested loads of money in to the club and even payed the nasty taxman and so saved it from extinction. This meant that all the fans had something to do on a Saturday afternoon instead of doing the vacuuming or going shopping with her indoors. What a nice man Mr Hardy is.
    Trew did the same though, and he was chased out in the end. Hardy is not the club and I will not forgive him if we go down, if we fail it’s on him.

Quote Originally Posted by youstylishmagpies View Post
    How much would you rather he spent? 5m? 10m. 3m is plenty to be more than competitive in this league. Not many were slating him when we were favourites for the title.
    He is not immune from criticism that is for sure.
    Would you rather put up 3m a year to watch that? At least your yearly losses will be significantly less than his when you spend on season ticket.
    Imagine spunking 3m a year and not being in a position to walk away. Although some may disagree, but would people rather AH walk away? Or even worse, asset strip (not that we have many) and take losses down to nil by having a squad of kids or amateurs on a ton a game? And no they wouldn’t do any better than the current mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinola View Post
    Trew did the same though, and he was chased out in the end. Hardy is not the club and I will not forgive him if we go down, if we fail it’s on him.
    Thank god for Mr Trew who was also a very nice rich man but sadly he turned in to an ogre after being mentally beaten up by his own clubs fans, poor Mr Trew.

Clap clap clap. Hooray for another omishambles of a season. The house leaks from the roof. That's how I judge things. 3 managers ,3million wage bill= bottom of the football league. Sober up youth and stick to coffee.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast