+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toddler Trump's Tantrums...

Plus Trump to interfere with my Holiday the Bastid !

I went to Washington and New York about 3/4 years ago, I had to go to the American embassy for a special visa as I had been a naughty boy in my youth, they gave me a visa lasting one year and said if I wanted to visit again I would have to go through it all once more.

I have booked to visit the great parks (Yellowstone and all that) in April, so again I visited the American Embassy last September, the 2 guys I saw said they would recommend that this time the visa would last for 5 years, but that would depend on Homeland security who they were going to send my application to in the USA and that it was a good job that I'd applied 8 months in advance as it usually takes 6 Months, I now read with Trump closing down office's it could now take 8/9 Months, and I've already booked the bloody thing !

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's all blarney and bluster sinkov. Keep America safe. Safe from what? A couple of hundred thousand families turning up desperate for sanctuary, jobs and security. Geographically and logistically North America could handle another 100 million people and not even feel it. The NIMBY brigade don't want that, "keep it white and it will be alright". I believe NIMBYISM is rife in the Ribble Valley too?
    Yes you've already said all that once and I'm not disputing it. But you haven't answered my question, if America could easily absorb all these people, then why did Obama have over 1000 km of fencing and 20,000 border agents trying to keep them out ? Was it because he is a dullard like Trump, was it because he was trying to keep America white, was he a NIMBY, or was there another reason ?

You brought the subject of the border up BT, you're the one that claims some knowledge on the subject having lived over there, I would simply like to tap into your expertise to discover why Obama wanted to keep these people out. You claim Trump wants to keep them out because he is a dullard who wants to keep America white, but why did Obama want to keep them out, I think we should be told, over to you mon ami.

It really all comes down to polls and elections sinkov. The white guys control the media and usually the senate and the guys who want to sit in the White House need to appease the majority white vote.

Never mind the mums and dads who risk their families death by dehydration whilst trying to pass the Rio Grande. Obama really was stuck in between the rock and the hard place being a person of colour but having to try and win the white vote. Easy target - a few thousands Mexicans scrambling to by pass El Paso and go fruit picking in the US.

It really all comes down to polls and elections sinkov. The white guys control the media and usually the senate and the guys who want to sit in the White House need to appease the majority white vote.

Never mind the mums and dads who risk their families death by dehydration whilst trying to pass the Rio Grande. Obama really was stuck in between the rock and the hard place being a person of colour but having to try and win the white vote. Easy target - a few thousands Mexicans scrambling to by pass El Paso and go fruit picking in the US.
    If that's the case BT, then Obama is just as much a dullard as Trump, in fact worse, you're saying he sold out his own people to appease whitey, what a ****. But his cynical pandering to racist Americans paid off didn't it, he got elected and 'progressives' turned a blind eye to his 1000 km of border fencing. And he was right wasn't he to pander to the racists, Mrs Clinton took a sterner line, she called them deplorables and look what happened to her.

If you think the wall is about a few women and children you need to think again and do some proper homework and not listen to marxist media. The amount of drugs and MS13 gang member coming into the US is staggering,. These are killers without humanity. Take a look at how many folk they have killed and imagine that your kid is butchered and raped. Sentimentality will be the death of western society as welfare payments kills it. You cant have open borders and "free stuff", that's not what happened in America in the past. A third of all migrants to USA left and returned to whence they came from. Now you can take out and not put into the pot ever, 20 years later half of modern migrants are still using some form of welfare. Without a border that's enforceable anyone can enter and claim they are effectively US citizens without responsibility' look at "anchor babies"!!!!!!!!!. This is great if your a Democrat as you can change the voting demographics and have an elected dictatorship of left; this is the Democrats game. If the "migrants" voted mainly Republican there would already be the biggest wall you have ever seen on the US southern border already built by the democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    If you think the wall is about a few women and children you need to think again and do some proper homework and not listen to marxist media. The amount of drugs and MS13 gang member coming into the US is staggering,. These are killers without humanity. Take a look at how many folk they have killed and imagine that your kid is butchered and raped. Sentimentality will be the death of western society as welfare payments kills it. You cant have open borders and "free stuff", that's not what happened in America in the past. A third of all migrants to USA left and returned to whence they came from. Now you can take out and not put into the pot ever, 20 years later half of modern migrants are still using some form of welfare. Without a border that's enforceable anyone can enter and claim they are effectively US citizens without responsibility' look at "anchor babies"!!!!!!!!!. This is great if your a Democrat as you can change the voting demographics and have an elected dictatorship of left; this is the Democrats game. If the "migrants" voted mainly Republican there would already be the biggest wall you have ever seen on the US southern border already built by the democrats.
    The US possesses a very capable apparatus for dealing with criminals. If you look at post 3, these are the vulnerable people who are trying to escape from the killings in the favelas and in the townships on the Mexican side of the US border.

In my world all people matter, not just the rich and privileged.

If they are going to have an open border at the South letting just anyone walk in then why not get rid of all immigration checks at the airports, do away with entry Visas, baggage checks and work permits? Walking in or flying in has the same result.
    Is it not one of the primary functions of a government to protect their borders and citizens? How can they do this if they have no control over who is entering their country.
    He wants a wall and I want border checks in Dover.... No difference. 'Take Back Control'...

In my world all people matter, not just the rich and privileged.
    But not it appears in Obama's world, over 1000 km of fences, 20,000 border patrol agents, they're not issued with Magnums or Smith and Wessons any more, just the H&K P2000, they also use Remington 870 Pump Action shotguns, with night-sights of course, 10,000 SUVs and pick-up trucks, 2,000 patrol cars, ATVs, motor bikes, boats, aircraft and drones. All under Obama, who clearly wasn't happy with the situation, in 2011 he authorised an increase in the Border Patrol budget from $2,958 million to $3,549 million.

Just tell me again BT, what is it about the Trump Mexican Border policy that you think is so different to Obama's ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    But not it appears in Obama's world, over 1000 km of fences, 20,000 border patrol agents, they're not issued with Magnums or Smith and Wessons any more, just the H&K P2000, they also use Remington 870 Pump Action shotguns, with night-sights of course, 10,000 SUVs and pick-up trucks, 2,000 patrol cars, ATVs, motor bikes, boats, aircraft and drones. All under Obama, who clearly wasn't happy with the situation, in 2011 he authorised an increase in the Border Patrol budget from $2,958 million to $3,549 million.

Just tell me again BT, what is it about the Trump Mexican Border policy that you think is so different to Obama's ?
    Obama is black so the opposition can't play the race card like they are with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

With the equivalent of Greenwich Arsenal deployed right across the border, YTF does Trump need a wall? You forgot to mention the vigilantes and the volunteer force of the Home Guard in Texas who tend to shoot first and ask questions later. It makes you wonder just what these poor blighters are running away from?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)