+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toddler Trump's Tantrums...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    With the equivalent of Greenwich Arsenal deployed right across the border, YTF does Trump need a wall? You forgot to mention the vigilantes and the volunteer force of the Home Guard in Texas who tend to shoot first and ask questions later. It makes you wonder just what these poor blighters are running away from?
    I would imagine Trump thinks the wall is necessary for precisely the same reason Obama thought a fence was necessary. I don't recall you getting all sentimental about those immigrants trying to cross the border during the 8 years Obama was moving heaven and earth to keep them out. I strongly suspect a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome here BT. Keep taking the tablets.

I don't ever recall children dying in detention centres and mothers being being separated from their children by 3000 miles when Obama was in the White House either sinkov.

Trump's paradigm is starting to really spook me sinkov, it's like the holocaust all over again.

The fence has been up since I was in California in 1984, so no new news here sinkov.

I don't ever recall children dying in detention centres and mothers being being separated from their children by 3000 miles when Obama was in the White House either sinkov.

Trump's paradigm is starting to really spook me sinkov, it's like the holocaust all over again.

I feel sorry for those innocents trapped in the US Immigration system BT, all of them, including those who suffered under the Obama Administration. For whatever reason you lefties never expressed any concerns about the 'ongoing abuses', the increase in 'detention and deportation quotas', the instructions to 'pick up the pace of deportations', the 'deportation initiative, which has "rapidly expanded" under the Obama administration', the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights report which was 'critical of conditions at immigration detention facilities.' All mentioned below, and all of which occurred under Obama.

"The Obama administration promised to overhaul the immigration detention system and transform it into one that is less punitive, more centralized, and more transparent.[5] However, immigrant rights groups raised concerns about ongoing abuses against detainees. ICE officials were pressured to increase detention and deportation quotas to fulfill the agency's annual goal. A 2010 memo issued by James M. Chaparro, the chief of ICE's Detention and Removal Operations, "congratulated agents for reaching the agency's goal of '150,000 criminal alien removals' for the year ending Sept. 30" but "instructed agents to pick up the pace of deportations by detaining more noncitizens suspected only of unauthorized residence."[69] Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano also publicly endorsed the Secure Communities deportation initiative, which has "rapidly expanded" under the Obama administration, expressing a hope in 2009 that the program would expand to all of the United States by 2013.[70] In 2015, the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights did a report entitled With Liberty and Justice for All: The State Civil Rights in Immigration Detention Facilities, which was critical of conditions at immigration detention facilities.[79] One Commissioner filed a lengthy dissent.[80]"

You claim to be concerned about the plight of immigrants in the USA, so I take you at your word, but you never expressed any concern when Obama was POTUS. I put this oversight on your part down to Trump Derangement Syndrome, it can't really have been that you didn't care could it, I can't think of any other explanation, can you ?

Trump had the opportunity to tone down the "Hostile Immigration Policy" once he got in the White House, instead he has ramped it up.

Coterminous boundaries have been a problem for centuries sinkov. The sad thing is in 2018 the far right and whack jobs like Trump are stirring up even more hate and xenophobia. Surely you can agree on that?

Trump had the opportunity to tone down the "Hostile Immigration Policy" once he got in the White House, instead he has ramped it up.

Coterminous boundaries have been a problem for centuries sinkov. The sad thing is in 2018 the far right and whack jobs like Trump are stirring up even more hate and xenophobia. Surely you can agree on that?

That is another subject BT, possibly for another time and thread. What I am curious about on this thread is your sudden concern for immigrants in the US under the Trump administration, when you spent 8 long years silent about them while they suffered under the Obama administration. It seems to me to be due to a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, or maybe not, so I ask you again, would you concur it's TDS, or is there another reason ?

I think this should be enough to satisfy your question sinkov, Trump's paradigm is starting to really spook me sinkov, it's like the holocaust all over again.

I think this should be enough to satisfy your question sinkov, Trump's paradigm is starting to really spook me sinkov, it's like the holocaust all over again.
    Cheers BT, that confirms the diagnosis, TDS it is, but we both knew that all along didn't we.

Trump will soon be joining his other cronies in a proper jail.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  21.7 KB

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)