+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toddler Trump's Tantrums...

Toddler Trump's Tantrums...

I want my wall, mommy I want my wall...

Just listened to this lunatic, he claims there are thousands of terrorists, thousands of drug dealers and cartel members and thousands of criminals are all waiting on the southern border just to illegally enter the USA. He is kidding right?

But its a crisis for the American people BT, its a crisis of the heart and crisis of the soul, uncontrolled illegal migration is hurting Americans and Homeland security

Well, we have got Theresa May and they have got Donald Trump, I cannot see much difference, I know I would not have either as friends, let alone leaders of Countries

Alto you probably don't know this, but I lived in California for four years. Their economy relies on an annual influx of cheap labour from Mexico.

The Mexicans appear when the season is ripe and ready to pick up the artichokes and oranges and then sod off back home until next year. Trump is an hypocrite of the worse degree, he has an undocumented illegal cleaning up his quarters in the White House which hardly points towards a personal crisis of the heart and crisis of the soul. Uncontrolled illegal migration does not seem to be hurting theAmericans in the White House! The man is a dullard of the worse possible kind.

Just to bring a bit of perspective to this debate, this was the situation under Obama on the Mexican border. Over 1000 kilometers of barriers, fencing and walls, 20,000 border patrol agents employed using besides vehicles, boats, aircraft and drones. Obama clearly saw the border as serious problem, was he also a dullard of the worst possible kind, or does TDS have a part to play here ?

You want to know what the border looked like under Obama ? Be my guest, have a look.

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/...all-cnnphotos/

Is there a huge difference between this and what Trump is proposing ? If you have a security problem that necessitates over 1000km of fencing, as Obama clearly believes the US does, then if the fence isn't doing it's job, is not the next logical step a wall ?
    Last edited by sinkov; 09-01-2019 at 02:31 PM.

He isn't getting his own way so he shuts down the government, denies American citizens and employees of the US government their pay cheques. He could not get his wall when the Republicans were in control of the Senate, he sure as hell ain't going to get it now.

The man is a dullard and buffoon of the worse kind. America could take in ten or twenty million South Americans and hardly feel it. Once they were settled and earning the US economy would go into overdrive.

For once sinkov, think outside the fhooking box?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He isn't getting his own way so he shuts down the government, denies American citizens and employees of the US government their pay cheques. He could not get his wall when the Republicans were in control of the Senate, he sure as hell ain't going to get it now.

The man is a dullard and buffoon of the worse kind. America could take in ten or twenty million South Americans and hardly feel it. Once they were settled and earning the US economy would go into overdrive.

For once sinkov, think outside the fhooking box?
    You have a think outside of your box BT and then tell me, if America could absorb all those people as you claim, then why did Obama have over 1000km of fences and 20,000 border agents trying to keep them out ? Could it possibly be that he, like Trump, is a dullard of the worst possible kind ? Or was there another reason ? I think we should be told.

is all about Division (imo)....and isn't just confined to the States - is being stealthily sneaked in everywhere - divide and conquer....to the next stage of (not so) Human progress - readying for the reset - out with the old system in with a new earthly Elysium - the integration of Humans with their governing all powerful Machines.....adjust and embrace it - or suffer life in the Wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You have a think outside of your box BT and then tell me, if America could absorb all those people as you claim, then why did Obama have over 1000km of fences and 20,000 border agents trying to keep them out ? Could it possibly be that he, like Trump, is a dullard of the worst possible kind ? Or was there another reason ? I think we should be told.
    It's all blarney and bluster sinkov. Keep America safe. Safe from what? A couple of hundred thousand families turning up desperate for sanctuary, jobs and security. Geographically and logistically North America could handle another 100 million people and not even feel it. The NIMBY brigade don't want that, "keep it white and it will be alright". I believe NIMBYISM is rife in the Ribble Valley too?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)