+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Name slip on radio Nottm

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not just you, I'm afraid you'll have me for company!
    It's a big stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Whoever plays in goal for Notts County next week I will be there. I will also be there next season, whatever league we are in and the season after. Well, that's just me I suppose.
    Count me in. I will continue to support Notts for as long as I live.

Sad to read such comments from roweyp. Still, I am sure we will manage without him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Count me in. I will continue to support Notts for as long as I live.

Sad to read such comments from roweyp. Still, I am sure we will manage without him/her.
    Good lad Chelts. Do you get to many games mate? I obviously spent many years living away from Nottingham, so much so that Pompey became my second team but only because they were local. I used to do everything I could to get back to Nottingham , say hello to me mam ,then me and me dad would be off down the match.

Quote Originally Posted by roweyp View Post
    So not the keeper and centre back we need then? If we play with Fitz next week then I'm done with this farcical club.
    Bye

Good lad Chelts. Do you get to many games mate? I obviously spent many years living away from Nottingham, so much so that Pompey became my second team but only because they were local. I used to do everything I could to get back to Nottingham , say hello to me mam ,then me and me dad would be off down the match.
    Believe it or not, although I have supported Notts since the mid 50's and regularly attended home matches, and mostly away ones in the west and south west, this season is the first time I have ever had a season ticket. What a time to commit to every home game.
    Having said that, I don't regret it, and will renew come what may next season.

Wiki has him still at Bradfud

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    If he HAS indeed signed, then the club probably want to do the proper reveal....
    If he HAS signed then someone must have chopped AH's fingers off and nicked his phone to stop him blabbing!!

Or maybe the move has fallen through . . .

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...layers-2394719

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Believe it or not, although I have supported Notts since the mid 50's and regularly attended home matches, and mostly away ones in the west and south west, this season is the first time I have ever had a season ticket. What a time to commit to every home game.
    Having said that, I don't regret it, and will renew come what may next season.
    I salute you sir.

ps. Are you originally from Nottingham?
    Last edited by navypie; 06-01-2019 at 05:49 PM.

I salute you sir.

ps. Are you originally from Nottingham?
    Yes. Born in the Hyson Green area in 1948 and attended Berridge Road Infants and Juniors. Left Nottingham for Gloucestershire in 1981, but still a true Pie.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast