+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FA CUP 4th Round Draw

I lived up the road for 14 years (Woodingdean) and after the Amex was built kept hoping we would be in the same league or get a cup draw. As soon as I moved to Nottingham it happens! At least now it only takes me 75 mins to get to home matches.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    No room for sentiment. With about 4,000 travelling supporters we need to go there to win and the only way to do that is with the strongest side possible. I would not mind Harper, Leko or Bond in the side though as in my eyes - that's not weakening it!!!
    Harper should be in the first eleven right now

I hope they don't move the game from Saturday afternoon because I fancy a night at the dogs after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I hope they don't move the game from Saturday afternoon because I fancy a night at the dogs after the game.

Well it could be an afternoon of the dogs if Big Dave plays Bartley, HRK, Mears and the one legged Johnstone!

Brunt and Barry certainly don't run like greyhounds either

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I saw Ballyregan Bob break the world record for number of wins at Hove sometime in the 80's. Also had a night there were me and a mate won on just about everything we bet on. A few hundred quid between us.

Haven't been to Hove since the last of my dogs ran there last year. Hopefully will have a good night punting and be able to gloat at all my Brighton mates.

I wouldn’t bet on it.

Just been confirmed that the game will be at 3 p.m. on Saturday 26th January. We have been allocated 4,300 tickets which is probably the whole of the South Stand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)