+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle v Blackburn cup thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    We are an embarrassment .. And Benitez is not immune to flak .
    We gave them 52% possession in the first half , or thereabouts .. This is Benitez style .. It's garbage at home v Blackburn ffs.
    I can accept struggling in the premier but to struggle v Blackburn is a different matter .
    I totally accept the non investment .. But this is beyond a joke .. Motivation is severely lacking .. Manager problem .. End of.
    Why is it a different matter as it's Blackburn.Do a bit of research and you will see most Championship clubs are now outspending us.
    The club is rotten,the owner is treating the manager like sh1te.Its obvious to me they are playing at there level.They can't play any better.Owners fault end of.

We gave them 52% possession in the first half , or thereabouts .. This is Benitez style .. It's garbage at home v Blackburn ffs.
    I can accept struggling in the premier but to struggle v Blackburn is a different matter .
    I totally accept the non investment .. But this is beyond a joke .. Motivation is severely lacking .. Manager problem .. End of.
    ????

Home TeamNewcastle
    Away TeamBlackburn
    Possession
    Home54%
    Away46%
    Shots
    Home19
    Away7
    Shots on Target
    Home9
    Away3
    Corners
    Home7
    Away8
    Fouls
    Home11
    Away8

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    But ashley dont pick the line up and tactics Thats the untouchable rafa
    It's not end of though is it?

Diame needed resting and Shelvey is still coming back from injury, how were we supposed to dominate midfield? Where are these creative players rafa should be picking?

Rafa is not beyond criticism, but he's been bound so tightly by lack of investment that he can't really do anything...it's not a recent problem, these are the effects of 10 years of mismanagement!

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    ????

Home TeamNewcastle
    Away TeamBlackburn
    Possession
    Home54%
    Away46%
    Shots
    Home19
    Away7
    Shots on Target
    Home9
    Away3
    Corners
    Home7
    Away8
    Fouls
    Home11
    Away8
    The first half I said .. We defend until we go behind the change it around .

Btw we were playing Blackburn if you forgot .

Woeful .. And if a manager ( albeit starved of funds) can't motivate a side to beat Blackburn it beggars belief .

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    But ashley dont pick the line up and tactics Thats the untouchable rafa

Woeful .. And if a manager ( albeit starved of funds) can't motivate a side to beat Blackburn it beggars belief .
    So any team has a right to beat Blackburn? Very disrespectful!

So...which teams are okay not to beat Blackburn. ..and is it all their managers fault, or is it also the players and the owners?

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    It's not end of though is it?

Diame needed resting and Shelvey is still coming back from injury, how were we supposed to dominate midfield? Where are these creative players rafa should be picking?

Rafa is not beyond criticism, but he's been bound so tightly by lack of investment that he can't really do anything...it's not a recent problem, these are the effects of 10 years of mismanagement!
    Diame needs retiring not resting , Shelvey is a loose canon who thinks he is far better than he actually is .
    Benitez can not motivate the team .. Kenedy has gone backwards.. Except for Dub most of theme signings have been awful.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    So any team has a right to beat Blackburn? Very disrespectful!

So...which teams are okay not to beat Blackburn. ..and is it all their managers fault, or is it also the players and the owners?
    So we shouldn't beat Blackburn ???
    Disrespect?
    Really ?

Why should we beat Blackburn.They had a net spend of 9m in the summer.We made a profit of over 20m.Just because we are in the Premier League with a Championship squad doesn't give us the right to turn them over.
    They might think the same about us seen as in the last 30 years they have won more than us trophy wise.

before they scored we had 11 shots after they scored we had 8 shots defensive?

Diame needs retiring not resting , Shelvey is a loose canon who thinks he is far better than he actually is .
    Benitez can not motivate the team .. Kenedy has gone backwards.. Except for Dub most of theme signings have been awful.
    Erm.....so we need better players...but ashley won't pay for them...who's fault again?

You are a bit of a Sausage, eh...debate not your strong point!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)