+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardley on Injuries

Ardley on Injuries

Just heard Ardley post match, sounds like Enzio will be back in training in a week or so if I understood correctly. Some good news at last on the injury front.

2-3 weeks until in the side then? Hopefully he can come back firing.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    2-3 weeks until in the side then? Hopefully he can come back firing.
    Yep that would be a major boost!

>> Cue negative Nellies spouting 'luxury player' 'lazy' etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Just heard Ardley post match, sounds like Enzio will be back in training in a week or so if I understood correctly. Some good news at last on the injury front.
    But when you get some good news, there is also the bad, and that is Hewitt could be back next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    But when you get some good news, there is also the bad, and that is Hewitt could be back next week.

Hewitt is our player so I support him, negative comments do us no favours in our position, we need all the bleeding help we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yep that would be a major boost!

>> Cue negative Nellies spouting 'luxury player' 'lazy' etc. etc.
    Ardley will have to change his current 3-5-2 formation to fit Enzio in. Possibly go back to the 4-3-3 he started with?

On a separate issue did anyone read anything into NA mentioning Tootle trained Friday and then pulled out with a dead leg? Why mention it all?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Hewitt is our player so I support him, negative comments do us no favours in our position, we need all the bleeding help we can get.
    All managers rate Hewitt, must have something going for him. He was great partnered with Yates...we need to replace Yates

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I support all Notts players when they are on the pitch and always give them my full backing. However, on a message board, I will write how I see things, and to me, Hewitt is a player that should be nowhere near the first team. Look at the goals conceeded this season and work out how many have come from Hewitt letting the player he was marking run past him, or let him turn or just turned away from.
    So, you say we need all the help we can get. well, that help will be that Hewitt either goes to Salford or has a relapse and is out for longer, IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Ardley will have to change his current 3-5-2 formation to fit Enzio in. Possibly go back to the 4-3-3 he started with?

On a separate issue did anyone read anything into NA mentioning Tootle trained Friday and then pulled out with a dead leg? Why mention it all?
    Maybe 4-3-3 yes but it's still a fair way off if he's only just returning to training anyhow. I thought he mentioned Toots because he was asked about the injury list
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-01-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    All managers rate Hewitt, must have something going for him. He was great partnered with Yates...we need to replace Yates
    All managers also saw things in Hollis.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast