+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Goalkeeper comming .
    To be honest, I think his legs were wobbling because it was particularly cold........

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    What you on about you melon!
    hes not good enough!
    great to see all our academy players coming through, but just because they came from there doesnt automaticaaly mean they will all make it. lets be honest, hes made the appearances he has beause we have exactly 1 keeper to choose from.
    In general, isnt it time you wound your neck in a little, you seem to be getting over excited with every comment from every poster on every thread! Gonna do yourself an injury my friend.
    So, he's "not good enough" but has kept goal in a defence that is the second most parsimonious in terms of goals conceded, whilst having that defence pulled this way and that due to injuries amongst the outfield players, and kept us in games we would would have lost by making remarkable saves (as well as making howlers, but tell me ANY keeper, in ANY division, in ANY country, that hasn't).

I'm not "over excited", certainly not about your comments, just a tad disappointed at the lack of consistency (Forshaw is suddenly walking on water, Alioski ditto, Cooper plays well and is apparently a new player, when they have been roundly, consistently and in many cases justifiably criticised in the past), in applying what appear to be double standards to BPF. I'll not be doing any kind of injury to anyone, me included, even if we blunder into taking on yet another cast-off in the mistaken belief that we need to.

they are all playing better because Bielsa is making them better, however, keepers mature much later in their careers, and he simply isnt ready to be our No1 at the momment.

they are all playing better because Bielsa is making them better, however, keepers mature much later in their careers, and he simply isnt ready to be our No1 at the momment.
    And you think a £50k/week third-place who cant get in his own side is? Give your head a wobble

how do you know his wages in advance? and yes, hes more than good enough, will be a cracking signing if it comes off....

how do you know his wages in advance? and yes, hes more than good enough, will be a cracking signing if it comes off....
    I know there is click-bait out there BB, but not everyone who mentions £3.6m as his remaining wage bill can be conspiring against us, (or can they)? And £50k week, for someone who might not play for us until next season, and can't get a game with their home club, waste of money.

Lad James from Swansea seems to be getting a few rumours.

Or another Pole.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)