+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Why would I want to do any such thing? You have your view, I have mine, get over yourself.
    HaHa, No mate on this occasion i wont, You really do have to explain your theory behind this one, Its not normally a problem for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    HaHa, No mate on this occasion i wont, You really do have to explain your theory behind this one, Its not normally a problem for you.
    You're sounding like Marley. I don't "really have to explain" anything at all, to you or anyone else about my opinions or statements made. I have better things to do, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    im well documented on here about never going back regarding former players, but what about Milner? think hed be up for it, dont think money would be a stumbling block.
    If only.

You're sounding like Marley. I don't "really have to explain" anything at all, to you or anyone else about my opinions or statements made. I have better things to do, don't you?
    No not tonight no work tomorrow so bored, I know we all have differing opinions as stated on other threads, Just dont really understand this one from you,

Im not looking for an argument because thats not me ( Might be Marley), But would just like an explanation as to why James Milner would not fit into our team now or next year, In my book he is not a Leeds legend how could he be he wasnt with us long enough to have that status, I am purely basing my thoughts and that of another poster on FACTS, These facts are that he plays regular for one of the worlds top teams.

No not tonight no work tomorrow so bored, I know we all have differing opinions as stated on other threads, Just dont really understand this one from you,

Im not looking for an argument because thats not me ( Might be Marley), But would just like an explanation as to why James Milner would not fit into our team now or next year, In my book he is not a Leeds legend how could he be he wasnt with us long enough to have that status, I am purely basing my thoughts and that of another poster on FACTS, These facts are that he plays regular for one of the worlds top teams.
    We are building for the future, exploiting in all the best ways the work of the Academy, showing that we have a young squad able to hold its own in very challenging circumstances.

Milner is 33 now, and simply is not the player we should be investing in as a cornerstone of a side capable of competing in the PL, and if not for the PL, he is even less appropriate

We are building for the future, exploiting in all the best ways the work of the Academy, showing that we have a young squad able to hold its own in very challenging circumstances.

Milner is 33 now, and simply is not the player we should be investing in as a cornerstone of a side capable of competing in the PL, and if not for the PL, he is even less appropriate
    Alas your opinion in full, Thanks for that but again i strongly disagree, Reason being Milner maybe 33 but he has clearly looked after himself, He is class compared to anything we have got in our squad and will be for a few years yet, wether we are in the Prem or championship. God i must be bored.

Alas your opinion in full, Thanks for that but again i strongly disagree, Reason being Milner maybe 33 but he has clearly looked after himself, He is class compared to anything we have got in our squad and will be for a few years yet, wether we are in the Prem or championship. God i must be bored.
    Not my opinion "in full", just the bit I could be bothered to post. No more

Goalkeeper comming .

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Goalkeeper comming .
    Well out with it then!

Milner is a rock. The cornerstone of the team. They have better players but no better team leader.

we'd have a better chance getting Mesi than him right now. He's going nowhere this season.

You are entitled to your opinion but in this case it's way off.

Love to see him wearing the shirt next season but suspect he'll end up in the MLS which seems to be the retirment home for many good players anymore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)