+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    we need another 3 thats all. 12 if our injury record takes hold.

The punctuation in your post GB is shocking.
    How's the puncture in the poem lokkin?/

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    What troubles me if RN is now in the exact position Csaba was in last season at this time. Hopefully it works out differently this time
    But that is with the handicap of Csaba's bad start which got him sacked.

The league table based on period Robbie in charge

Ross County 22
    Dundee United 22
    Morton 18
    Ayr United 17
    QOS 17
    Alloa 16
    D,fmline 13
    Falkirk 13
    Inverness 12
    Partick 6

I dont see it any way as troubling as this time last year with Laslo in charge, especially with Robbie getting the first chance to bring in his own players

I know what your mean but Csaba had McKinnon's bad start to contend with too. It's a very similar situation I think.

A change is the new ownership so hopefully that makes a big difference.

I admire your loyalty to csaba but as I remember we were joint top when csaba took over - Laurie E having overseen victories at Dumbarton and at home to St Mirren ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I know what your mean but Csaba had McKinnon's bad start to contend with too. It's a very similar situation I think.
    United were joint top of the league when Csaba took over.

Jst read a tweet (hopefully from a funster) saying Curran cldnt wait to leave Utd because we are a total joke, and that his wages were late on a couple of occasions and that neilson regretting taking job, will move on if anyone comes in, and that new owner is a con man akin to Charles green. As I say prob written by a funster 🤞

It's nothing to do with Csaba and loyalty it's just driven by fear that we're watching history repeat itself.

Just shows how ridiculous it was to sack Ray when we were joint top. The mind boggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Jst read a tweet (hopefully from a funster) saying Curran cldnt wait to leave Utd because we are a total joke, and that his wages were late on a couple of occasions and that neilson regretting taking job, will move on if anyone comes in, and that new owner is a con man akin to Charles green. As I say prob written by a funster 🤞
    That tweet is taken from one of the chief funsters next door, billymorgan i think. Wouldn't take much notice of his ramblings😊

😅 thought that might be the case!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Jst read a tweet (hopefully from a funster) saying Curran cldnt wait to leave Utd because we are a total joke, and that his wages were late on a couple of occasions and that neilson regretting taking job, will move on if anyone comes in, and that new owner is a con man akin to Charles green. As I say prob written by a funster ��
    thats fae one of the very short memory trophy virgin 6p in the poond chunts next door.

Hoses and trolleys dsc

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)