+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig Curran

Craig Curran

Welcome to Dens Craig.
    Heard he is over the moon to be away from the skint struggling dirty DOON dabs. Also heard he hated it over the road as they are a joke outfit on and off the pitch,and he they failed to pay him on time Twice.
    Apparentley Nelson is regretting going there and says he is Offski at first chance,as their new owner is a con man,likened to a Charles Green type character.
    Don't shoot the messenger ,just passing on what I heard in pub tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Welcome to Dens Craig.
    Heard he is over the moon to be away from the skint struggling dirty DOON dabs. Also heard he hated it over the road as they are a joke outfit on and off the pitch,and he they failed to pay him on time Twice.
    Apparentley Nelson is regretting going there and says he is Offski at first chance,as their new owner is a con man,likened to a Charles Green type character.
    Don't shoot the messenger ,just passing on what I heard in pub tonight.

Heard similar myself.

I fear for them.

I know someone who has an advertisement board at Dens and the brick, who was asked if they could pay for next seasons board now,

What length of contract?

Local business people who support the club with services are owed thousands. Previous owners who built up the debt have left them high and dry.

Horrible people, horrible club who deserve one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    What length of contract?
    Two and a half years

This should have been an end-of-seaaon loan signing, cannot believe Nelms has sanctioned this length of deal, absolutely staggered by this

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    This should have been an end-of-seaaon loan signing, cannot believe Nelms has sanctioned this length of deal, absolutely staggered by this
    Why ? He’s looking to build his own team

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Why ? He’s looking to build his own team
    Handing out contracts like that to players that are not the best...is the reason we're in the state we're in now... I'm not sure how good he is but if you can't get a game for the worst United team in living memory I would suggest he's not very good... hope I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Handing out contracts like that to players that are not the best...is the reason we're in the state we're in now... I'm not sure how good he is but if you can't get a game for the worst United team in living memory I would suggest he's not very good... hope I'm wrong
    We took over his DAB contract which had 2 1/2 years to go.

Did you really expect him to sign until the end of the season?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)