+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craig Curran

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Why ? He’s looking to build his own team
    Suppose he's on Championship wages? Might be a very good acquisition, and JM knows exactly the type of player he has signe

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    We took over his DAB contract which ...had 2 1/2 years to go.

Did you really expect him to sign until the end of the season?
    I never said to the end of the season...but 2 and half years seems a big gamble.. like I said I hope I'm wrong..but right at this minute United must be laughing

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Handing out contracts like that to players that are not the best...is the reason we're in the state we're in now... I'm not sure how good he is but if you can't get a game for the worst United team in living memory I would suggest he's not very good... hope I'm wrong

Think you've been reading too much shlte from the bitter Fuds next door. Nowt wrong with Curran as you will find out shortly. They monkeys are secretly spewing that we have took their big summer signing,the one they gave a long term deal too,but then realised they couldn't afford to keep.
    They are trying to save face saying he's pish etc,But deep down they are seek

2 year deal is not a long deal ffs

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Think you've been reading too much shlte from the bitter Fuds next door. Nowt wrong with Curran as you will find out shortly. They monkeys are secretly spewing that we have took their big summer signing,the one they gave a long term deal too,but then realised they couldn't afford to keep.
    They are trying to save face saying he's pish etc,But deep down they are seek

2 year deal is not a long deal ffs
    Like I said I hope I'm wrong...but they've been saying he's pish almost from the time he signed for them

Like I said
    Think you've been reading too much shlte from the bitter Fuds next door

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Why ? He’s looking to build his own team
    he's out in the summer, that should be the main factor in length of deals, especially when player in question has no sell-on potential. Stinks of doing his club a major favour as well

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    he's out in the summer
    You know that for a fact?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)