+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Man City v The Millers FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I am sick to death of the NEGATIVE way we go about our away games its not ****ing working Warny have you not learned that yet ffs.
    Understand what you’re saying Big Lad but I don’t think we really were in a position to actually reconfigure
    into an attacking mode. Teams like Man City don’t give us much opportunity. Could have tried it though as you say and you won’t know til you try

Did we expect to win? no way the way we play in the championship we will finish bottom. we are a 3rd or 4th div side Im not kidding my self that championship or first div is too good for this Rotherham team . Now TS is crying now that hes spent 55 mil and still losing you know what that means. No money for new players we will get free transfer or loanies from lower league clubs no ambition.

Lets face it, the omens were not good, no win away from home this season, our overall form and league position, god knows how long since we had a decent cup run, away to one of the top teams in the world who score for fun. We definitely don't fall into the "giantkillers" category . But to concede 7 goals is still a big disappointment .

This is what they do to Premiership defences week in week out so I dont have a clue what Warny thought we could do just defending? Yet again when we do try to push forward and have a go (to late again) we cause a few problems for them. ****ing **** Warny what a waste of time and effort.
    That just about sums you up quote ( I don't have a clue )

Not to worry... at least we can concentrate on our play off push... 🤣
    And still got the chance to beat the
    🐷🐷🐷

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    That just about sums you up quote ( I don't have a clue )
    OK so why even bother entering the comp in the first place? As a team you want to try and win games of football not be sitting ducks for the other team to constantly take pot shots at, especially as that team has the top marksman in English football.

If I had been an attacking player playing in that game I would be in the Managers office tomorrow morning putting in a transfer request because the Manager lacks the bottle to trust his attacking players.

****ing **** Warny you bottler.

Some people’s comments have to be made up.
    Nobody can be that deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Some people’s comments have to be made up.
    Nobody can be that deluded.
    You've seen Pocket's weekly predictions haven't you

OK so why even bother entering the comp in the first place? As a team you want to try and win games of football not be sitting ducks for the other team to constantly take pot shots at, especially as that team has the top marksman in English football.

If I had been an attacking player playing in that game I would be in the Managers office tomorrow morning putting in a transfer request because the Manager lacks the bottle to trust his attacking players.

****ing **** Warny you bottler.
    Lol. Total clueless post of the year and we're still in the first week of Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Lol. Total clueless post of the year and we're still in the first week of Jan.
    Why is it clueless?

Did you think we were ever going to have a chance of winning this game?

We had no chance of winning the game from the day it was drawn out of the hat. It was always going to be target practice for City.

What we did have was a fantastic opportunity to give our forwards and attacking players some much needed belief that we can go into away games in the Championship and win games.

Imagine even if we did not score a goal but gave them some scares now and again or god forbid we did score a goal against the best team in the Country. Imagine how that would have felt for our players! Even the defenders would have felt great about it.

But instead Warny decided that our forwards are not capable of that so decided to let our team be sitting ducks for shooting practice for City. ****ing PATHETIC move by Warny.

You can think what you want but we wasted a fantastic opportunity to put some belief into our players for the rest of the season.

Imagine telling the players before they went out to face an away team that they did something a lot of premiership teams couldn't do! How much taller would our players feel after hearing that?
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 07-01-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast