+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League - Liverpool - FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    I usually wait until I knwo the teams before I put my prediction in, but I'm going in for a minor op tomorrow and I'm not sure when I'l be out. HOPEFULLY in time to see the match on the BBC

For the last two matches I've redicted the right score for the wrong side That's not going to happen this time...

Wolves 1 Liverpool 1

Cavellero
    Hi Norton, obvious, I suppose, but I'm home safe & sound. I've got a patch over my right eye and the pirate jokes are flowing thisck and fast in our house. Thanks for your good wishes.

Mich, can I change my scorer to Juminez. Looks like Nuno going for this on. Really strong team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    Hi Norton, obvious, I suppose, but I'm home safe & sound. I've got a patch over my right eye and the pirate jokes are flowing thisck and fast in our house. Thanks for your good wishes.

Mich, can I change my scorer to Juminez. Looks like Nuno going for this on. Really strong team.
    Nice one, enjoy the game in mono vision!

Wolfiebill, reading about you op prompted this from last weekend at the athletics in Sheffield.

A couple of us were talking with Tony Minichello who was coach to Jess Eniss. Tony is going into hospital today, Tuesday, for a hip replacement.. A few joke comments were made, but my favourite one was.

Doctor "The bad news is that we have had to remove your leg". "However, the good news is that the guy in the next bed wants to buy your slippers".

Hope you recover soon.

Hi Abbo, that's very funny - I like it.

I'm recovering well thanks. I think I look worse than I feel. It was just the removal of a BCC (basal cell carcinoma), which was quite close to my right eye, so I now look like I've done a few rounds with Joe Bugner (I'm most people will remember him and I'm not au fait with current boxing personalaties), as my eye is slightly close and puffy. My stiches come out next Wednesday (oh joy!!) .

Wolfiebill, Joe Bugner actually held the English schools Junior Boys (U15) Discus record until they changed the weight.

Hi Abbo, I was actually thisnking of this guy:

Joe Bugner

role boxer
    bouts 83
    rounds 570
    KOs 49%

status inactive
    birth name József Kreul Bugner
    born 1950-03-13
    nationality
    United Kingdom
    debut 1967-12-20
    division heavyweight
    stance orthodox
    height 6′ 4″ / 193cm
    reach
    82″ / 208cm
    residence
    St Ives, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    birth place
    Szoreg, Hungary

The same guy Wolfie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)