+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Record Attendance.

Record Attendance.

Up to 17,000 people are coming for the Cambridge game. Im sure you have had bigger crowds but not for this reason. This has to be a record attendance at a funeral. Yours. When you lose there will a way back, but you will have to produce promotion form.
    At £2-00 entrance fee, it is still overpriced. Then again maybe not. Comedy will be included, and im sure Cambridge fans will laugh at your players trying to get some sort of purchase on the ball using feet, head and hands. It may become audible during the game.

There cant be anything funnier than Brisley or whoever taking a swing at the ball and missing, or slicing, or hoiking down the Derby road. When it comes to football, you have Van Goghs ear for music, or it will be like playing a team of Little Nells.

I am coming up friday night, so lock up your wives, as i will be operating up until saturday lunch time. I will try and get first names and areas of residence, not addresses. I know what your thinking, that will be my achilles heel. Unlike you i will be getting anti bodies injections on Monday morning, and my brain will still be working Tuesday.

Unlike yours. Rog.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Up to 17,000 people are coming for the Cambridge game. Im sure you have had bigger crowds but not for this reason. This has to be a record attendance at a funeral. Yours. When you lose there will a way back, but you will have to produce promotion form.
    At £2-00 entrance fee, it is still overpriced. Then again maybe not. Comedy will be included, and im sure Cambridge fans will laugh at your players trying to get some sort of purchase on the ball using feet, head and hands. It may become audible during the game.

There cant be anything funnier than Brisley or whoever taking a swing at the ball and missing, or slicing, or hoiking down the Derby road. When it comes to football, you have Van Goghs ear for music, or it will be like playing a team of Little Nells.

I am coming up friday night, so lock up your wives, as i will be operating up until saturday lunch time. I will try and get first names and areas of residence, not addresses. I know what your thinking, that will be my achilles heel. Unlike you i will be getting anti bodies injections on Monday morning, and my brain will still be working Tuesday.

Unlike yours. Rog.
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

p.s. Our new manager, Colin Calderwood, managed Forest, what sort of reputation did he have?

p.s. Our new manager, Colin Calderwood, managed Forest, what sort of reputation did he have?
    He now manages Cambridge. I’ll let you decide!

Looking back with a level head, a lot of what Calderwood did as a manager sits firmly in the ‘could do better’ column. His stint at Hibs confirms that he still has a lot to learn about management. Yet he is still the last manager at Forest to achieve something tangible. Promotion from League One, as laboured as it was, was still the first step on the (long) road to the Premier League. He had a large budget and made real hard work of it.
    Would I have him back as manager? Never.

Incidentally Roger, regarding your Brain, if you had half of one you would be considered dangerous. Just a thought like !!!!

He also played for Notts do your homework

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    He now manages Cambridge. I’ll let you decide!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Promotion from League One, as laboured as it was, was still the first step on the (long) road to the Premier League.
    I like your ...err....ambition...confidence...arro...oh never mind. Whatever it is defined as, it is ...err...admirable.

... or hoiking down the Derby road.
    Blimey that's somewhat ambitious Rog!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast