+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't you just hate that chant

Don't you just hate that chant

You know the one 'How s**t must you be ' Notts are 3-1 up and so it begins. Must have filled our lads with confidence.

I always find it quite funny. If it really did upset our lads, it should have upset their players even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I always find it quite funny. If it really did upset our lads, it should have upset their players even more.
    Well if you like it shipmate, then so do I.

It might be worth turning this into a "chants you hate" thread (or "chants you dislike" if you hate the word hate).

I've always disliked the "Who are ya" chant. Firstly, you have to be pretty dim if you don't know who we're playing. Secondly, if it means 'you're such an insignificant little club we don't know who you are' it smacks of arrogance.

It might be worth turning this into a "chants you hate" thread (or "chants you dislike" if you hate the word hate).

I've always disliked the "Who are ya" chant. Firstly, you have to be pretty dim if you don't know who we're playing. Secondly, if it means 'you're such an insignificant little club we don't know who you are' it smacks of arrogance.
    I've always disliked any which end '....... reject'

" You reds you reds". Never done it for me.
    Last edited by navypie; 06-01-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Yellow yellow gets right up my nose

“Mist rolling in from the Trent” is teeth gnashing for me - what’s worse is I can actually hear it at home 😟😟😟

"You could have come in a taxi" horrible chant usually aimed at some of the most loyal fans in the Country.

" Is there a fire drill " . Heard it too many times this season but sadly, it's never the Notts fans singing it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast