+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Don't you just hate that chant

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Nor me yours. Kiss arse, bigoted, racist.
    Ok. Thick.

ps. And another one who never goes.
    Last edited by navypie; 06-01-2019 at 07:01 PM.

One chant I do like is "Can we play you every week". It usually means we have scored a few and belittles other teams and their fans.

I know. I have a long memory.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You know the one 'How s**t must you be ' Notts are 3-1 up and so it begins. Must have filled our lads with confidence.
    Lots of fans do it. If our poor, delicate flowers of players were affected by that, then it simply confirms our worst suspicions about them.

Nor me yours. Kiss arse, bigoted, racist.
    Kiss arse , no . Bigoted, open to interpretation . Racist , what the fcuk are you talking about you half wit.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Lots of fans do it. If our poor, delicate flowers of players were affected by that, then it simply confirms our worst suspicions about them.
    Yeah I know. The point this arse licking bigoted racist was trying to make was you could see the confidence the players had when we went 3-1 up yesterday . I would have liked the Notts fans to sing their names.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    We were driving home out of Leeds in a Mini Van giving it large to the Leeds fan when the traffic lights turned to red .................... the next few minutes would make Elite smile 😟😟😟😏😏
    I was there too, not a night to be wearing a Notts' scarf walking away from the ground.

Ok. Thick.

ps. And another one who never goes.
    Needed a bit of time to think about that one Pugwash And how would you know if I go or not?

Needed a bit of time to think about that one Pugwash And how would you know if I go or not?
    Absolutely. Been a long journey back from Colchester.

ps. " Pugwash" I try to be not so original.

" Super Notts " is my favorite. If I'm not wrong, it originated from our famous win at Leeds.
    Loudest iv ever hurd it was Leeds away was it Ian scanlon that scored the winner

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Loudest iv ever hurd it was Leeds away was it Ian scanlon that scored the winner
    Now that was a night to remember, both for the goal and trying to avoid getting away from the ground without serious injury.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast