+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Curtis Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If there really are "far too many" we have ruined, please could you provide a list of the top ten - I'll even give you a start:

1. Curtis Thompson
    Bishop, Hollis, Speiss, Tempest, Nangle, Fox, Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If there really are "far too many" we have ruined, please could you provide a list of the top ten - I'll even give you a start:

1. Curtis Thompson
    Bishop, Hollis, Speiss, Tempest, Nangle, Fox, Richards, McGowan

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Oh yes, all well known football league players

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Assuming you mean Colby Bishop, tell me where they are all playing now.

Doesn't matter Elite, in MiG's mind if we'd started them all they'd be premiership quality by now, that's how it works, if only the club knew!

There really is no point in dwelling over the release of Curtis Thompson any more. It's not just water under the bridge, it has reached the North Sea by now.

Dongda He is the one that bothers me, because he looked an exciting player. I don't think going to Wolves was a good idea for either him or us and he may sink without trace in that environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    There really is no point in dwelling over the release of Curtis Thompson any more. It's not just water under the bridge, it has reached the North Sea by now.

Dongda He is the one that bothers me, because he looked an exciting player. I don't think going to Wolves was a good idea for either him or us and he may sink without trace in that environment.
    I only saw him against Leicester and his mazy run was great but he wanted to leave so all you can do is extract the highest fee possible and let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I only saw him against Leicester and his mazy run was great but he wanted to leave so all you can do is extract the highest fee possible and let him go.
    It's the first mazy run I've seen since Adrian Thorpe. Maybe it was his decision but I think it was the wrong one.

It's the first mazy run I've seen since Adrian Thorpe. Maybe it was his decision but I think it was the wrong one.
    Ahah yep we haven't been spoiled in terms of mazy runs for sure. Maybe Marcel Cas was the last one for me.

He'll struggle to break through there and will most likely end up on loan to get playing time, but hey he's probably quadrupled his wages and I think they've got Chinese owners so you can see why he did it.

It's the first mazy run I've seen since Adrian Thorpe.
    You must have missed Jack Grealish then.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast