+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Curtis Thompson

Cracking goal on Saturday v Donny Rovers....well done Curtis!

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Guessing you weren't interested in us when we were in the top 3 for the majority of last season either...
    You asked for an answer. That was paper over the cracks. The cracks have been there for a long time. Simple really. Being third for MOST of the season is success in your opinion? We failed in the play offs and were played off the pitch end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    You asked for an answer. That was paper over the cracks. The cracks have been there for a long time. Simple really. Being third for MOST of the season is success in your opinion? We failed in the play offs and were played off the pitch end of story.
    And thats when we should have sacked Nolan..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    To be fair, it would have been madness to sack Nolan after losing in the playoffs, especially considering the dodgy refereeing decisions that went against us. I would have been livid if Hardy had done that. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but let's no pretend we know better.

So, let me get this right.

When we are bottom : 'I think our current league position shows that quite clearly'.
    When we were doing well: 'That was paper over the cracks'.

As for being third for most of the season:
    We were 3rd for 3 games out of the 46
    We were 2nd for 17 games
    We were top for 7 games

All irrelevant though as league position doesn't matter (as long as you're not bottom, when it does)

Anyway, back to the question you keep avoiding:

I desperately want AH to be successful and Notts to avoid relegation. Do you?
    Last edited by magpie_mania; 17-01-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    So, let me get this right.

When we are bottom : 'I think our current league position shows that quite clearly'.
    When we were doing well: 'That was paper over the cracks'.

As for being third for most of the season:
    We were 3rd for 3 games out of the 46
    We were 2nd for 17 games
    We were top for 7 games

All irrelevant though as league position doesn't matter (as long as you're not bottom, when it does)

Anyway, back to the question you keep avoiding:

I desperately want AH to be successful and Notts to avoid relegation. Do you?
    Yes I do but the problem is AH is not capable of doing it that is quite plain to see, I saw it long ago. Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Can you imagine the outcry if that had happened? It would have been unbelievable even by Notts standards.

Yes I do but the problem is AH is not capable of doing it that is quite plain to see, I saw it long ago. Did you?
    No, but then we all sometimes see what we want to see.

AH has made mistakes I agree, but I do think that he can still be successful.

Any chance you might stop your hatred of all things Notts and get behind them, just for once?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Any chance you might stop your hatred of all things Notts and get behind them, just for once?
    Wasting your breath there. The hate is strong in this one. I honestly don't understand why he comes on here.

After xmas the football was dire, He had ballsed up in the transfer window and we only won around 3 of our remaining games. He failed to see that the defence needed strengthening and that the midfield was too lightweight. These are some of the reasons why we are where we are this season.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast