+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Statue of JYM

This Statue of JYM

whats the latest with it? Not heard this being mentioned much recently

We have got the guy who did ronaldos one in for top dollar......

ha ha what can possibly go wrong? any other potential reasons for this to go tits up?

Mad Mike was on Off The Ball yesterday in support of the statue,no sure what was said about it as i never heard the whole show.

the fund raising is on line i think so presume its an ongoing stage of the process - not sure whats been raised so far. Flyers at Falkirk game etc

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Mad Mike was on Off The Ball yesterday in support of the statue,no sure what was said about it as i never heard the whole show.
    whats he got to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    aye exactly - am i still Mike??

We are all Mike. Apparently. 😂

ha ha what can possibly go wrong? any other potential reasons for this to go tits up?
    The Organ Grinder agreed to a waxwork edition until he was reminded that a Funster could make it into a giant candle.The Monkey loosened the purse strings for a plasticine edition however it was pointed out to him that bairns bored with the football may start playing with it.
    It is now in the hands of Mad Mike and the new owner so i'm expecting a gold plated statue with Jim in a think aboot it pose with both hands index fingers pointing to his skull and his mouth screaming towards the pitch.

I don't know J,maybe he is the chairman of the Jim McLean statue committee or something?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)