+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plastics

Plastics

When does a new supporter who are just setting out on their journeys become accepted as loyal fans?

I am a loyal fan but can't get to matches for obvious reasons.

My cousin goes to the matches on her own but only started going when her lads wanted to go as ****agers. She never went to Millmoor but her exhusband did. He no longer goes to the matches.

Which one is plastic? When do you lose that tag?

Hate that word. Heard it yesterday before the game started. Young lad shouting bout plastic fans. Must have been on about me. First away game yesterday.

Mad isn't it? Same people who talk about plastics moan about home crowd being disappointing. If you're going to attract new fans, by definition it's not going to be the hardcore from Don Valley. We either attend or don't attend for many reasons over the years. In any event, I don't think being called a 'plastic' is going to spoil too many people's day.

If you don’t do away games then always going to be plastic

To be honest wish I'd been plastic yesterday

Four seasons at Don Valley and loads of away games in the past and a season ticket holder but I'm a plastic because I don't do away games?

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Four seasons at Don Valley and loads of away games in the past and a season ticket holder but I'm a plastic because I don't do away games?
    Correct

Lol why are people upset with the term plastic?
    Some really loyal millers don’t go away games I always call them plastic they just tell me to jog on.
    See you all at Ipswich then ?
    Or maybe not 😊

I think you are no longer a plastic when you realise that football, and rufc is the only important thing in your life, so you go to all games home and away, as you've got nothing else better to do...

God bless those plastics who purchsed my ticket so i didnt have to watch it live

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast