+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Cummintomy Arms

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I will have a good old fashioned pint of dark mild along with a tasty meal of Stew and Hard please.. I will be bringing the guide dog puppy I'm looking after at the moment so a bowl of water and a doggy treat would be welcome as we.. Hopefully the jukebox has some Kinks records on it..
    I was walking behind a woman that was training a guide dog today Alf and it was very interesting to watch,there was also another woman walking about 10ft behind them but didn't say or do anything at all,just observed,who was she then,was she training the trainer?

A pint of mild and a packet of ready salted XL please Griff

I imagine that this boozer is like The Grapes in Early Doors so I'm with Tommy and will sit on my own complaining about life and buy my own thank you as I don't want to get into a round
    I'm not putting any brass in the jukebox either....oh I see it's on freeplay,okay put on the Barenaked Ladies 'Put my arms around around your neck' then

I remember when this pub was full every night with people laughing and enjoying themselves and you had to queue to get served but May put a stop to that... It's a lot better now

I haven’t drunk mild in a while. In fact I haven’t seen it in pubs for a while. Still popular your way?

What do you mean you don't sell Mild,what do you do it someone wants a pint of mix then eh...EH,put a jagerbomb in it summat?

Just get on the snakies, coco. Drop some jaggers in, then gan and have a smoke with the charvers in the alcove.

Are we getting a lock in? I'm parched.

Bloody hell,snake bites with a jagerbomb in sounds a bit lethal for me,probably stay on the mild today once the landlord gets some in

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    What do you mean you don't sell Mild,what do you do it someone wants a pint of mix then eh...EH,put a jagerbomb in it summat?
    I water down the Guinness

Quote Originally Posted by cufcaussiebranch View Post
    Just get on the snakies, coco. Drop some jaggers in, then gan and have a smoke with the charvers in the alcove.

Are we getting a lock in? I'm parched.
    I remember a lock-in at the Horse and Jockey in Pasonby, well before all-day opening hours. They drew the curtains for an afternoon session and I asked what would happen if the police came. “We’ll serve them at the back door same as usual” replied the landlady.

Ready salted XL - heathen!

Pub is empty today = are the punters too nervous to spend due to brexit uncertainty.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)