+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich game

Ipswich game

Adult: £12

Ambulant Disabled: £8

Senior 65 and over: £8

Under 23: £8

Under 19: £3
    more than likely pay on day, how many will turn up? Plastics will be washing their hair

I don’t know what they look at or what’s said when we look back at games but ffs we need to stop sitting back and inviting teams.

No point in one striker up front if there’s no player there for him to pass to, no point one striker up front if he has to go wide to hold ball up waiting for our players to snail pace up to help , no point in one up front striker to help defence for one of them to hoof ball up front to no one
    Last edited by millertop; 07-01-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Got my ticket for the match. At least we'll have a few extra players to choose from. Pointless in putting injured players on the bench. Could have put Hinds and Lewthwaite on the bench yesterday - unless they are injured too?

I’m going from London, hour or so on the train, cheap match ticket, and with my new 26-30 railcard (just snuck into the upper limit) it’s only £13 return on the train. New ground for me too so looking forward to it, will be nervy though.

Going down foe weekend...any other millers about fri night or sat night

Ticket purchased, can anyone recommend coaches to go on? I have no social media and I’m aware the official supporters club don’t have any seats available on theirs?

We've struggled to fill the bench recently, so should be a spare seat on the team coach. Ask Warne, he's a nice guy, so will let you on.

Quote Originally Posted by thewillster2008 View Post
    Ticket purchased, can anyone recommend coaches to go on? I have no social media and I’m aware the official supporters club don’t have any seats available on theirs?
    try bridge inn

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    We've struggled to fill the bench recently, so should be a spare seat on the team coach. Ask Warne, he's a nice guy, so will let you on.
    May be a spare seat on the bench as well

I wonder what impact, if any, Sunday's thrashing at the etihad will have on the lads for this game? I'm hoping it has a positive effect and they come out with a point to prove. I think it's our biggest game of the season, a win would obviously keep our heads above water and put Ipswich almost out of sight, yet a defeat would narrow the gap, give Ipswich a huge confidence boost and probably have a negative effect on ours. It's not a must win but it is definitely a must not lose game. I hope we approach it with a view to winning rather than the usual stand and watch approach, waiting for them to score first.
    Tickets are cheap too so hopefully we'll have a decent following down there.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Adult: £12

Ambulant Disabled: £8

Senior 65 and over: £8

Under 23: £8

Under 19: £3
    more than likely pay on day, how many will turn up? Plastics will be washing their hair

I don’t know what they look at or what’s said when we look back at games but ffs we need to stop sitting back and inviting teams.

No point in one striker up front if there’s no player there for him to pass to, no point one striker up front if he has to go wide to hold ball up waiting for our players to snail pace up to help , no point in one up front striker to help defence for one of them to hoof ball up front to no one
    Stay at home then you won't have anything to moan about 😉

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast