+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attendance for Reds v Bantams

Attendance for Reds v Bantams

Could be our biggest of the season so far ? Sounds like they have sold over 2000,

14, 675 my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Could be our biggest of the season so far ? Sounds like they have sold over 2000,

14, 675 my guess
    How many ya expectin Bradford City to bring 10k Roma? Only kiddin mate,did ya enjoy the day at Burnley?Sounds like your boys put a far better show on than our lads did yesdi.We were lucky it was only 1-0,i was gutted to see mi team play so poorly,even wi 10 changes they shudda had enuff in that side to beat Barnet but credit to Barnet they thoroughly deserved their win and i hope they get a big payout in't next round nar.I see U/18's drew 2-2 on satdi,i dint go cos the trains were off again and i had a bit of pooch sittin to be done. UTCB

Eyup Rod mi owd pal, arr gud day art really enjoyed it , fairly even game , certainly deserved a draw , nice grarnd Turf Moor , even old wooden see arts were comfy , good banta wi locals / stewards etc , I like Burnley , mi fust subbeuoteo term wa them tha cud change name to Villa or West Ham anorl if thad lost match afoor ,, dint really spoyl day but mate got hit wia smook bomb , bit distressing seein sum missen included choorkin ont smook, edta call forra cupple ov pints ont way ooham tho !!! Am off fomee Barnet cut int mornin !!! Kidding thi , keep well regards to Family too Rod , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post

14, 675 my guess

Quote Originally Posted by ruthyn View Post
    Nice one Ruthyn , arrs things now ? Hopefully your fit and well

Hey up old pal, hope you’re keeping well !

Wondered where you'd got to Ruthyn
    Welcome back

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Wondered where you'd got to Ruthyn
    Welcome back
    Hiya Roma, ESR and Exile.
    I am pretty much recovered and just passed my 60th birthday, thankyou for your kind words. I am back supporting the Reds and have treated myself and family to a season ticket in club 64 corner stand-a strange environment for me as I am a stand up on the muck stack for 20 years type of fan! Not used to seats which don't cause you to knee the person in front in the back of the head!
    Bovril is free though so can't complain

Welcome back ruthyn. It's like Emmerdale this wi Mandy Dingle coming back

Hiya Roma, ESR and Exile.
    I am pretty much recovered and just passed my 60th birthday, thankyou for your kind words. I am back supporting the Reds and have treated myself and family to a season ticket in club 64 corner stand-a strange environment for me as I am a stand up on the muck stack for 20 years type of fan! Not used to seats which don't cause you to knee the person in front in the back of the head!
    Bovril is free though so can't complain
    Have you got your bus pass yet kid, I hear they go nicely with a mug of Bovril.
    Nice to see you back again Ruthyn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast