+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Easy Elite “The bus does not say that and you know it”

Post a picture of the bus if I am wrong - worm your way out of that one!
    I've already posted a link to the Leave campaign poster that DOES say "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week".

Seeing as you appear to have difficulty understanding it, I'll link it again.

https://news.sky.com/story/backtrack...omise-10325543

Scroll down the article just a little bit and you'll see it.

FFS this should save some time...

Name:  gettyimages-531350218-1-2048x1536_3490754.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  84.4 KB

Name:  gettyimages-530966130.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  98.6 KB

Name:  ClzGY8aWkAAk-Ev.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  18.0 KB

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  7.1 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-01-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've already posted a link to the Leave campaign poster that DOES say "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week".

Seeing as you appear to have difficulty understanding it, I'll link it again.

https://news.sky.com/story/backtrack...omise-10325543

Scroll down the article just a little bit and you'll
    I have never seen this poster before have you Elite?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-01-2019 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Just in case you missed it IF ANY OF THE POSTERS SAID THAT ALL THE MONEY WAS FOR THE NHS then it was a LIE or at least misleading.
    So what about the poster that says "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week."

How can that mean anything but the NHS getting an extra £350 million per week?

I have never seen this poster before have you Elite?
    Yes. It was used by the Leave campaign. Swale has kindly joined the dots, so what do you think of it?

So it doesn't actually say WE WILL GIVE £350 MILLION TO THE NHS only LET'S give.
    First time I have seen the actual wall poster.

I trust no-one is being likened to the back-end of a bus, Here it is (I think) by the way. Make of it what you will, everyone else has:

Yes. It was used by the Leave campaign. Swale has kindly joined the dots, so what do you think of it?
    I have only ever commented on the thing I saw which was the bus.

I have never seen this poster before, did you during the campaign? You have to give cubs honour you are telling the truth!

If genuine then it is not truthful if that helps!

I have only ever commented on the thing I saw which was the bus.

I have never seen this poster before, did you during the campaign? You have to give cubs honour you are telling the truth!

If genuine then it is not truthful if that helps!
    I didn't see it in the campaign but I was abroad at the time of the vote so didn't see much news at all. I can't remember when I first saw it, but it was definitely used by the Leave campaign. It sent out a pretty powerful message and was by far the best lie from either side. Before the vote I was 60/40 in favour of staying, if I thought this would actually happen I would probably have voted to leave.

It didn't take me long to realise that a Tory government would never carry it out, but I honestly believe it persuaded some.

I didn't see it in the campaign but I was abroad at the time of the vote so didn't see much news at all. I can't remember when I first saw it, but it was definitely used by the Leave campaign. It sent out a pretty powerful message and was by far the best lie from either side. Before the vote I was 60/40 in favour of staying, if I thought this would actually happen I would probably have voted to leave.

It didn't take me long to realise that a Tory government would never carry it out, but I honestly believe it persuaded some.
    EP if it helps then seriously I would imagine that some gullible people would have been influenced by what was said on the bus and poster.
    But I will ask you a question, do you think that project fear influenced some people to vote remain also?

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast