+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    You already did BFP - you and other remainers support the establishment that will never let us leave - so pat yourself on the back you have managed to thwart democracy 👍👍
    Thanks for that, but not really answered my question. What or who is the Establishment? I’ve seen the term bandied about but don’t really know what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It is definitely genuine, I don't have a clue how to do the photoshop thing, and wouldn't do it anyway. The Leave campaign used a poster saying "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week". Not a lot of ambiguity there in my opinion, it clearly infers that if we weren't giving the EU £350 million per week it would go to the NHS. And there is the difference with any 'Project Fear' counter claims - those who voiced the £350 Million NHS 'pledge' (Farage, Johnson etc) knew full well that it was an outright lie. They knew it would never happen. In fact, the morning after the vote when questioned about it Farage said "That's not going to happen, it's one of the mistakes the Leave campaign made". So if Nigel is a true, honourable, principled Brit as Tricky has claimed, why didn't he say that before the vote? The answer is that he is a is a lying duplicitous little piece of sh!t. Hardly a surprise that Tricky worships him.
    Is £350 million a week -£20 billion a year Elite?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Thanks for that, but not really answered my question. What or who is the Establishment? I’ve seen the term bandied about but don’t really know what it means.
    All major political parties, all major businesses, Sid, Elite etc, all people with a vested interest in keeping the status quo and not the will of the people.

They will never allow us to leave!!

All major political parties, all major businesses, Sid, Elite etc, all people with a vested interest in keeping the status quo and not the will of the people.

Why would I have a vested interest? The effect on me will be minimal either way.

Why would I have a vested interest? The effect on me will be minimal either way.

Strange I thought we would all be 5% worse off!

Ps Have you got your calculator out yet on the £20 billion?

Ah right. I’ve seen it used by people on the left and right. I’ve always taken it to mean “people in positions of power who don’t agree with me”, but I have to say that broadening its definition to “blokes who contribute to a football messageboard” is certainly a new one on me.

Is £350 million a week -£20 billion a year Elite?
    Not quite. I make it just over £18b

Strange I thought we would all be 5% worse off!
    That remains my prediction, but being 5% worse off would have minimal effect on me.

Ps Have you got your calculator out yet on the £20 billion?
    No need for a calculator. The £20 billion was sold as EXTRA funding, not what was already pledged.

No need for a calculator. The £20 billion was sold as EXTRA funding, not what was already pledged.
    Not sure what you mean Elite, could you explain this to me please.

It is definitely genuine, I don't have a clue how to do the photoshop thing, and wouldn't do it anyway. The Leave campaign used a poster saying "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week". Not a lot of ambiguity there in my opinion, it clearly infers that if we weren't giving the EU £350 million per week it would go to the NHS. And there is the difference with any 'Project Fear' counter claims - those who voiced the £350 Million NHS 'pledge' (Farage, Johnson etc) knew full well that it was an outright lie. They knew it would never happen. In fact, the morning after the vote when questioned about it Farage said "That's not going to happen, it's one of the mistakes the Leave campaign made". So if Nigel is a true, honourable, principled Brit as Tricky has claimed, why didn't he say that before the vote? The answer is that he is a is a lying duplicitous little piece of sh!t. Hardly a surprise that Tricky worships him.
    Just spit your agenda out. I may try swapping sides, to see if you change tack to suit.
    It's boring and so are you.

But lets get one thing clear here. The bus is your obsession and you cling to it, like its the only thing that swung Brexit.
    But it had **** all to do with Farage. FACT!!

And there is the difference with any 'Project Fear' counter claims - those who voiced the £350 Million NHS 'pledge' (Farage, Johnson etc) knew full well that it was an outright lie. They knew it would never happen. In fact, the morning after the vote when questioned about it Farage said "That's not going to happen, it's one of the mistakes the Leave campaign made". So if Nigel is a true, honourable, principled Brit as Tricky has claimed, why didn't he say that before the vote? The answer is that he is a is a lying duplicitous little piece of sh!t. Hardly a surprise that Tricky worships him.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast