+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Just spit your agenda out. I may try swapping sides, to see if you change tack to suit.
    It's boring and so are you.

But lets get one thing clear here. The bus is your obsession and you cling to it, like its the only thing that swung Brexit.
    But it had **** all to do with Farage. FACT!!

And there is the difference with any 'Project Fear' counter claims - those who voiced the £350 Million NHS 'pledge' (Farage, Johnson etc) knew full well that it was an outright lie. They knew it would never happen. In fact, the morning after the vote when questioned about it Farage said "That's not going to happen, it's one of the mistakes the Leave campaign made". So if Nigel is a true, honourable, principled Brit as Tricky has claimed, why didn't he say that before the vote? The answer is that he is a is a lying duplicitous little piece of sh!t. Hardly a surprise that Tricky worships him.
    I agree with your last paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Ah right. I’ve seen it used by people on the left and right. I’ve always taken it to mean “people in positions of power who don’t agree with me”, but I have to say that broadening its definition to “blokes who contribute to a football messageboard” is certainly a new one on me.

Just out of interest BFP if we don’t leave will you agree that the Establishment has thwarted the will of the people?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No need for a calculator. The £20 billion was sold as EXTRA funding, not what was already pledged.
    Still waiting Elite, I would really like as a dumb leaver what the above means in simple language as I am am uneducated and simple!

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Just out of interest BFP if we don’t leave will you agree that the Establishment has thwarted the will of the people?
    Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans. The government has literally spent billions of pounds and the last 2 and a half years doing naff all else except trying to implement the wazzocking “will of the people”. Cheered on by virtually the whole of Fleet Street, and enabled by the so called leader of the opposition!

It takes some weird kind of paranoia to think they’re thwarting it on purpose and not that’s its just turning out to be a really crap idea.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 09-01-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans. The government has literally spent billions of pounds and the last 2 and a half years doing naff all else except trying to implement the wazzocking “will of the people”. Cheered on by virtually the whole of Fleet Street.

It takes some weird kind of paranoia to think they’re thwarting it on purpose and not that’s its just turning out to be a really crap idea.
    So that’s a yes then.

Still waiting Elite, I would really like as a dumb leaver what the above means in simple language as I am am uneducated and simple!
    It means the NHS already had a planned budget increase, which was not enough due to the ever-increasing demands of an ageing population. This boost from supposed Brexit savings was portrayed as extra funding which might have solved the problem. It was a lie.

If you and others want to pretend that it was a genuine proposal at the time then be my guest. Whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It means the NHS already had a planned budget increase, which was not enough due to the ever-increasing demands of an ageing population. This boost from supposed Brexit savings was portrayed as extra funding which might have solved the problem. It was a lie.

If you and others want to pretend that it was a genuine proposal at the time then be my guest. Whatever floats your boat.
    Yes, I thought that you were referencing the recent NHS funding, odd as all I asked was is £350 million a week £20 billion a year.

So that’s a yes then.
    Thank you for the exchange forwardmagpie. Your interpretation of events is certainly er... interesting.

Thank you for the exchange forwardmagpie. Your interpretation of events is certainly er... interesting.
    Sorry I will start to add Sweet baby Jesus to my posts in future.

Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans. The government has literally spent billions of pounds and the last 2 and a half years doing naff all else except trying to implement the wazzocking “will of the people”. Cheered on by virtually the whole of Fleet Street, and enabled by the so called leader of the opposition!

Why just because you disagree with Brexit is the will of the people Wazzocking?

Some of the written media are for, some against Brexit, it appears to me that most of the TV news channels come from a remain perspective but that I'm sure comes from the eye of the beholder.

The majority of MPs in all the main political parties are pro remain and our PM the head of the negotiations is a remainer.

If we don't leave it beggars belief (not paranoia) that you do not accept that the establishment will have thwarted Brexit.

You have stated before you just think we should revoke Article 50 and remain, how do you think that is democratic.

I think we were never going to get a good deal so we should leave with no deal or not leave at all as the compromise put forward by the remainer PM is not a good deal and probably remain which is what she wanted all along (although that bit may be paranoia).

I remain sceptical that she will pull a rabbit out of the hat and the establishment (aided by a biased and bitter speaker) will win the day.

Three cheers for democracy.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast