+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

No surprise about some of the replies here. No doubt I’ll be told again by the same people how Brexit was nothing to do with racism.

These clowns can’t even think up something original to protest with. Hi viz jackets ffs. Like Yaxley Lennon, the head clown in this case has multiple criminal convictions and has a begging page set up to get mugs to help him “support” his activities. I’m sure a few off this message board will be contributing.

Then we get the same boring old complaints that the abuse at Rees Mogg didn’t provoke the same “outrage”. Yeah, apart from being on all the news bulletins and receiving condemnation by politicians on all sides. And the bloke who comes out with this crap reckons he’s a Christian. Jesus literally wept.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    No surprise about some of the replies here. No doubt I’ll be told again by the same people how Brexit was nothing to do with racism.

These clowns can’t even think up something original to protest with. Hi viz jackets ffs. Like Yaxley Lennon, the head clown in this case has multiple criminal convictions and has a begging page set up to get mugs to help him “support” his activities. I’m sure a few off this message board will be contributing.

Then we get the same boring old complaints that the abuse at Rees Mogg didn’t provoke the same “outrage”. Yeah, apart from being on all the news bulletins and receiving condemnation by politicians on all sides. And the bloke who comes out with this crap reckons he’s a Christian. Jesus literally wept.

Thanks for that Jeremy.

He's one of your own, he''s one of your own. Owen Jones, he's one of your own.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmMXxx-EWcY

Snow flake jelly fish, who worships Corbyn. Says it all really

In view of the probable politics of his opposing protagonists, it's a good job he wasn't Jewish

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Not because of the referendum but because of the way people are responding to its outcome.
    Not people Sid. It's the undemocratic minority who cannot accept the referendum result. If remain had won we would have accepted the result and got on with it just like we do when Labour get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Pathetic. Never had a real job in his life where he's had to flog his guts out to get something done., But I suppose that applies to loads of these gob ****es in the land of political speeches.
    What the hell are you talking about? Since when is being a journalist and author not a job? Or is it only unskilled manual labour that counts as legitimate work? Reverse snobbery at its finest. You've got no ****ing idea how much work goes into researching and writing a book, have you - considerably more than most would be able to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    You reap what you sow. Soubry has spent the last 2 years calling Brexiteers xenophobic, uneducated etc from her protected political bubble. So too Owen 'tampon boy' Jones who has been calling for abuse against those who he dislikes cries wolf when he is confronted with the behaviour he has himself advocated. You reap what you sow.
    **** it, I'm going to stick my neck out here. Not all Brexiters are xenophobic and uneducated, but on the whole they are more xenophobic and uneducated than Remainers, to the point where you could legitimately generalise in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Since when is being a journalist and author not a job? Or is it only unskilled manual labour that counts as legitimate work? Reverse snobbery at its finest. You've got no ****ing idea how much work goes into researching and writing a book, have you - considerably more than most would be able to manage.
    Oh boo hoo.
    Yes the poor little mite has worked his socks off. Clings to the tails of the working class, whilst having been McDonnell's tea boy.
    Nearest he's had to danger and strife, was when his biro ran out and he walked into a working mans club by mistake.
    But I wouldn't get that, cos "I'm not a gay you see "

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    **** it, I'm going to stick my neck out here. Not all Brexiters are xenophobic and uneducated, but on the whole they are more xenophobic and uneducated than Remainers, to the point where you could legitimately generalise in this way.
    Very dodgy ground there and both subjective and unprovable.

If you stand for election on a manifesto advocating a certain position on such a key issue, and then once elected (by a very narrow margin) you largely disregard that position and advocate your own agenda which goes against the expressed views of most of those who voted for you, and undermines your own Government's position, then you shouldn't be that surprised by an angry response from those who feel they've been cheated, although that still doesn't justify personal abuse.
    Last edited by jackal2; 08-01-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast