+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

[QUOTE=i961pie;39108201]
    Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    All you ever post on these threads are pedantic objections to pro Remain posters while letting the most absurd pro Leave posts pass unchallenged. What's the point?

Of course he doesn't know all 17 million but he's quoting numerous polls which all say the same thing and regarding education and while there are no surveys explicitly regarding xenophobia there is such a thing as anecdotal evidence. How many pro-remain posters on here could arguably be defined as xenophobic, and how many Leave posters?[/QUOTE

I could throw that point of view back at you and the remainers regarding posts from the likes of BFP labelling leave voters being old,uneducated, white racists. I can't remember any remainer challenging our absurd that is, or is it your/their opinion.
    Where did I say that? If you’re referring to this thread, I said it would be that type on the streets in the event of Brexit being cancelled. I know far more Brexiters than remainers. They’re mostly perfectly fine people, if a bit misguided.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    twist twist twist.

She insults people all the time. Are you surprised that someone has a go at her?
    So no, I never said the abuse was right, but perhaps, just perhaps her whinging has a hint of hypocrisy about it.
    But it's ok to slag abuses off from one side of the fence isn't it?

Oh and fat boy, I never saw you condemn this from your stable of nut jobs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tZSVPNw3o

Funnily enough you sound exactly like a Muslim terrorist apologist who starts by saying they don’t condone kids and innocent people getting blown up but look at western foreign policy or some other such cobblers.

And the Rees Mogg thing was a disgrace as well. Is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Lovely, I'm glad you saved that in filing cabinet 14.

Is that the same as when, every time someone is killed by a Muslim and the political stance is always aimed at "mentally unstable"
    You do it every time.
    Not for the first time, you are lying through your teeth to try and avoid the issue. I have never, ever claimed a Muslim terrorist is "mentally unstable". I have always described them as evil murderers, the lowest of the low. Exactly the same as I would call Thomas Mair. You really didn't want to believe he was motivated by far right politics because he shared some of your views. I see evil for what it is, whatever the politics or religion. You try and excuse it if it comes from one who thinks along your lines.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If the slogan on the BUS said all the £350 million was to go to the NHS then it was a blatant lie, if it didn't say that then it was open to interpretation to what you wanted to believe depending on your political persuasion.
    Hope that puts your mind at rest.
    It doesn't put my mind at rest at all, because I didn't get the yes or no answer I was asking for, you dodged the question yet again.
    OK, we'll move on from the bus, which said "We send the EU £350 million a week - let's fund our NHS instead." Let's talk about the leave campaign poster that specifically said "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week". In case you haven't seen it, here's a link with a pic of Boris Johnson campaigning in front of it.

I'll ask again, in your opinion were those slogans a blatant lie to try and secure the vote of the gullible and stupid? Or do you think Boris, Farage & Co meant them sincerely? No bullsh!t, just pick one or the other.

https://news.sky.com/story/backtrack...omise-10325543

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It doesn't put my mind at rest at all, because I didn't get the yes or no answer I was asking for, you dodged the question yet again.
    OK, we'll move on from the bus, which said "We send the EU £350 million a week - let's fund our NHS instead." Let's talk about the leave campaign poster that specifically said "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week". In case you haven't seen it, here's a link with a pic of Boris Johnson campaigning in front of it.

I'll ask again, in your opinion were those slogans a blatant lie to try and secure the vote of the gullible and stupid? Or do you think Boris, Farage & Co meant them sincerely? No bullsh!t, just pick one or the other.

https://news.sky.com/story/backtrack...omise-10325543
    I will repeat it, if any of the posters you are on about said that all the money was for the NHS then it was a lie or at least misleading,
    You will have to ask Boris and co what they believed.
    I have all ready said I didn't take any notice on what was posted on a bus, the NHS wasn't a priority of mine regarding my vote on leaving or staying in the EU.

If the slogan on the BUS said all the £350 million was to go to the NHS then it was a blatant lie, if it didn't say that then it was open to interpretation to what you wanted to believe depending on your political persuasion.
    Hope that puts your mind at rest.
    Elite knows the bus didn’t say the money WOULD go to the NHS, this has been round and round many times but when you don’t have much of an argument as Elite doesn’t he will regurgitate it.

Does he have a lack of an argument or a limited argument only Elite knows or cares about the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Elite knows the bus didn’t say the money WOULD go to the NHS, this has been round and round many times but when you don’t have much of an argument as Elite doesn’t he will regurgitate it.

Does he have a lack of an argument or a limited argument only Elite knows or cares about the answer.
    I notice you didn't comment on the poster clearly saying "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week".

Note the words highlighted in bold - how will you worm your way out of that one?

I will repeat it, if any of the posters you are on about said that all the money was for the NHS then it was a lie or at least misleading,
    You will have to ask Boris and co what they believed.
    I have all ready said I didn't take any notice on what was posted on a bus, the NHS wasn't a priority of mine regarding my vote on leaving or staying in the EU.
    You are obviously going to keep on evading, so I'll ask anyone else to answer my question:

When the Leave campaign said "Why not give" or more specifically "Let's give" the NHS an extra £350 million per week, were they trying to mislead the stupid and gullible in order to win votes or was it something they honestly believed would happen?

I notice you didn't comment on the poster clearly saying "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week".

Note the words highlighted in bold - how will you worm your way out of that one?
    Easy Elite “The bus does not say that and you know it”

Post a picture of the bus if I am wrong - worm your way out of that one!

Blimey this is difficult, read what I said again. Just in case you missed it IF ANY OF THE POSTERS SAID THAT ALL THE MONEY WAS FOR THE NHS then it was a LIE or at least misleading. Note the capitals,and I don't need to worm my way out of anything, it's not the Nuremberg trials.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast