+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Haha same here. There's no changing people's minds at this point. As Sid pointed out earlier, Brexit has unleashed something that cannot be put back in the bottle. We're a divided nation now, no matter what happens. Take a bow, David Cameron.
    In Southgate we trust to pull this proud Nation back together again...well England anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Exactly.

Second point: Soubry is finished ...... another lawyer, come TV presenter, come politician, come attention seeking berk putting her own views before the majority of the views of the folk who elected her.

Third point: Owen 'cry baby' Jones ....... God help England if he's an example of what future mankind may turn out to be.
    Soubry and Jones are on the opposite sides of the political spectrum, one’s on the centre right, the other’s on the left. One is a Remainer, the other is a leaver. What they have in common is that people like you don’t like them so you think it’s acceptable that morons can scream abuse in their faces with impunity. The same people shout abuse at Kay Burley on Sky, what’s she supposed to have done?

It’s not just those who might be considered on the Right who are guilty of this. Some of the online harassment that people talking about anti-semitism in the Labour Party is horrendous. Extremists on both sides might wear different colours, but they’re both cheeks of the same arse.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Soubry and Jones are on the opposite sides of the political spectrum, one’s on the centre right, the other’s on the left. One is a Remainer, the other is a leaver. What they have in common is that people like you don’t like them so you think it’s acceptable that morons can scream abuse in their faces with impunity. The same people shout abuse at Kay Burley on Sky, what’s she supposed to have done?

It’s not just those who might be considered on the Right who are guilty of this. Some of the online harassment that people talking about anti-semitism in the Labour Party is horrendous. Extremists on both sides might wear different colours, but they’re both cheeks of the same arse.
    Just out of interest, out of Jones and Soubry, who is the remainer and who is the leaver?

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Just out of interest, out of Jones and Soubry, who is the remainer and who is the leaver?
    Off the top of my head I'd say Soubry is the remainer.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Off the top of my head I'd say Soubry is the remainer.
    I think you'll find that both are remainers.

"One is a Remainer, the other is a leaver"

"I passionately campaigned against the Brexit juggernaut. "( Owen Jones )

I think you might have got that one wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    I think you'll find that both are remainers.
    I would have thought so too MT..... Soubry certainly..... but Gayboy I dunno. Could be a leaver as his messiah Quasimodo secretly doesn't like being in the EU.

Better to wait and get the facts from Fatboy when he reappears as he made the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    "One is a Remainer, the other is a leaver"

"I passionately campaigned against the Brexit juggernaut. "( Owen Jones )

I think you might have got that one wrong .
    Nope.

Before the referendum he wrote an article entitled “The Left Must Now Campaign to Leave the EU”. Since the referendum, he’s written about the result should be respected and how the left should “take ownership” of Brexit. I’m not a big fan, he changes his mind as often as his socks, but I don’t see why he attracts the opprobrium of the knuckle draggers yesterday. Well I do, but I don’t think it’s because of his politics.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Do you realise that you telegraph your own bigoted views every time you post something?

As far as I can see, you dislike Owen Jones because he is gay and middle class. It can't be because he criticises those with other views, because that's exactly what you do yourself. Or is it OK when you do it?
    No he doesn't, he's the Queen of drama Queens.
    Look at me, I'm gay and I know more than you, because I'm gay!!
    He is middle class, but pretends to be working class down the social order.
    He hasn't been brought up at the bottom, nor has he suffered it. He pretends to know and gets all hufferty like a spoiled child when you disagree with him.
    He's one for and he's gay as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-fWhymsJsw

He's spot on, the odious little turd gets right up peoples noses and suits the Guardian perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    In Southgate we trust to pull this proud Nation back together again...well England anyway...
    Not for many years Wedgie I'm afraid. All the top teams are coached by foreigners and filled by likewise players. But we can hope.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast