+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Could people please get the term 'bandied about' right. It's bad enough reading these interminable OT threads without having to read fans of a former bandy club getting it wrong

It's not 'banded', 'branded' or 'bandled'. Thank you.
    You're doing Hissing Sid out of his job. I thought he was the site corrector of poor spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    You're doing Hissing Sid out of his job. I thought he was the site corrector of poor spelling, grammar and punctuation.
    Don't you mean " .. sight correcter of pour speiling, grammer and puntuashun?

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    I'm his stuntman

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Don't you mean " .. sight correcter of pour speiling, grammer and puntuashun?
    I fink 'e mite.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    If it was ..... the photo is clearly here which shows it!
    If because although it is probably genuine photoshop has a lot to answer for 😏

If because although it is probably...

ARE YOU FOR REAL?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If because although it is probably...

ARE YOU FOR REAL?

Establishment idiot alert

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Establishment idiot alert
    What is the Establishment and how do I join?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What is the Establishment and how do I join?
    You already did BFP - you and other remainers support the establishment that will never let us leave - so pat yourself on the back you have managed to thwart democracy 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    If because although it is probably genuine photoshop has a lot to answer for ��
    It is definitely genuine, I don't have a clue how to do the photoshop thing, and wouldn't do it anyway. The Leave campaign used a poster saying "Let's give our NHS the £350 million the EU takes every week". Not a lot of ambiguity there in my opinion, it clearly infers that if we weren't giving the EU £350 million per week it would go to the NHS. And there is the difference with any 'Project Fear' counter claims - those who voiced the £350 Million NHS 'pledge' (Farage, Johnson etc) knew full well that it was an outright lie. They knew it would never happen. In fact, the morning after the vote when questioned about it Farage said "That's not going to happen, it's one of the mistakes the Leave campaign made". So if Nigel is a true, honourable, principled Brit as Tricky has claimed, why didn't he say that before the vote? The answer is that he is a is a lying duplicitous little piece of sh!t. Hardly a surprise that Tricky worships him.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast