+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

O.T. Namecallers be very careful what you say.

I'm sure she's been called worse

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I'm sure she's been called worse
    Just beat me to it!!

Don't be led down the wrong path just because you have it in for Anna Soubry. There is an undercurrent of defiance unleashed in this country at the moment which can do great harm to the fabric of life.
    It's ironic that Nazi-like behaviour from certain elements (mostly leavers in this instance) call advocates of free speech Nazis.
    I truly fear that this referendum has created a schism in the UK which will last for a very long time. Not because of the referendum but because of the way people are responding to its outcome.

You reap what you sow. Soubry has spent the last 2 years calling Brexiteers xenophobic, uneducated etc from her protected political bubble. So too Owen 'tampon boy' Jones who has been calling for abuse against those who he dislikes cries wolf when he is confronted with the behaviour he has himself advocated. You reap what you sow.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    You reap what you sow. Soubry has spent the last 2 years calling Brexiteers xenophobic, uneducated etc from her protected political bubble. So too Owen 'tampon boy' Jones who has been calling for abuse against those who he dislikes cries wolf when he is confronted with the behaviour he has himself advocated. You reap what you sow.
    Damned right.
    Soubry and free speech? She's **** on her constituents wishes and defies democracy. She screamed she wanted to stay in the EU from day one and resulted to insults when it doesn't go her way.
    The authoritarian arrogance she portrays, sets her along the dark path of being labelled a "Nazi".

Sid is right though. (shock horror).
    What the remainers have done, is spark the British defiance into action of "hang on, I'm not taking that abuse lying down".
    Even if Fatboy got his way and we was forced to remain,what do you think will happen?
    The genies out of the bottle now. The referendum proved that a huge chunk of the country was not happy with the EU and politicians in general.
    I have seen nothing from the EU or the politicians to change that opinion. If anything, the opinion has got worse, with the behaviour of both sets of elite vampires.

Sorry just to add. Is there anyone you see in the press more unlikeable, than that crying, whining, snow flake that is Owen Jones.
    The epitome of jelly fish, victim opinions. Who slaughters anyone who disagrees with him/her, then resorts to the Daffyd Thomas act of you don't understand. "YOU'RE NOT GAY".

Pathetic. Never had a real job in his life where he's had to flog his guts out to get something done., But I suppose that applies to loads of these gob ****es in the land of political speeches.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 08-01-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Oh it gets better. The police are on it now

https://news.sky.com/story/anna-soub...ament-11601496

Farage has been attacked before but nothing came from that lol.

You couldn't make it up.

Ps, I think they were from Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh it gets better. The police are on it now

https://news.sky.com/story/anna-soub...ament-11601496

Farage has been attacked before but nothing came from that lol.

You couldn't make it up.

Ps, I think they were from Yorkshire.
    I don't recall such outrage when JRM was physically attacked whilst speaking at universities or his family was abused ouside their home and his children told how disgusting their father was.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Damned right.
    Soubry and free speech? She's **** on her constituents wishes and defies democracy. She screamed she wanted to stay in the EU from day one and resulted to insults when it doesn't go her way..
    Her constituents have only themselves to blame. It has been clear what she is like for a long time. Here in Gedling, we had the sense to tell her to sling her hook when she stood against Coaker.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Don't be led down the wrong path just because you have it in for Anna Soubry. There is an undercurrent of defiance unleashed in this country at the moment which can do great harm to the fabric of life.
    It's ironic that Nazi-like behaviour from certain elements (mostly leavers in this instance) call advocates of free speech Nazis.
    I truly fear that this referendum has created a schism in the UK which will last for a very long time. Not because of the referendum but because of the way people are responding to its outcome.
    Momentum, and their Acolytes have been doing it for at least two years. This is nothing new

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast