+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is that screaming high pitched female football commentator covering the FA Cup?

Is it Vickie Sparks, the bird who totally screeched and annoyed fans during her appalling Bbc World cup commentaries ?.
    If they are going to keep on doing this, then surely they should hire ones who are good and are decent to listen to.
    And NO, John Motson wasn't that great either was he, he screeched way too much as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    WOMEN! Know your place. (Mr Chomondley-Warner1948).
    Haha, indeed....

I’m thinking maybe all football commentators don’t deserve to be listened to since they’re pretty much all a bit stupid. The commentator for the cup game kept calling Ajayi Sammy Ajeyi. Watch the game instead. Commentators aren’t worth criticising.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Is it Vickie Sparks, the bird who totally screeched and annoyed fans during her appalling Bbc World cup commentaries ?.
    If they are going to keep on doing this, then surely they should hire ones who are good and are decent to listen to.
    And NO, John Motson wasn't that great either was he, he screeched way too much as well.
    They could get Tanya from Look North to switch from rugby to football, she's got a deep voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I wondered if it was her, whoever it is needs to get out and find a job where she doesn’t need to use her voice

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I wondered if it was her, whoever it is needs to get out and find a job where she doesn’t need to use her voice
    If someone had said that to Bob Dylan we would have missed out on some great songs

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    If someone had said that to Bob Dylan we would have missed out on some great songs
    Bob Dylan, wasn't he the bloke who sounded like a bad broken hoover, when he sang ? lol.
    And as for our Look North Tanya, I bet she could teach the blokes a few things when it comes to deep voices and shouting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12