+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Badge kissing Tammy

No, i could not blame him for going to a prem club, the guy has been messed about enough.

Glad hes staying but untill the window shuts, we will never know.
    One deal that could leve a win, win, win situation is;
    Wolves sign him for 18 million.
    Chelsea get some serious dosh
    Wolves cannot play him cos of Fifa rules
    Wolves loan him back to villa????

Great news about Tammy today and could be a real boost for the club ... I think we all thought he was offski but as of now he is still at Villa ... but let's not get too carried away, Chelski have untill 14 Jan to recall him and there is still a possibility that this could happen.... but for the time being he is ours ... Kodja and Hogan are probably a little dissapointed but most of our fans will be delighted I'm sure ...

So come on Tammy ... pull on that claret and blue shirt at the weekend and keep banging in the goals .... you are in a win win .... you keep scoring and you will get your dream premiership move to a massive premiership club where the fans hero worship you for getting them promoted ..... 😉

Quote Originally Posted by iwuztherein82 View Post

So come on Tammy ... pull on that claret and blue shirt at the weekend and keep banging in the goals .... you are in a win win .... you keep scoring and you will get your dream premiership move to a massive premiership club where the fans hero worship you for getting them promoted ..... ��

As I said this story isn’t over. New speculation is Palace want him and he may want to go to London. Also rumours that Tammy only snubbed Wolves because they can’t guarantee he will play due to the FIFA 2 teams only rule. Wolves are working to get FIFA’s blessings as the league has approved.

Chelsea have 5 days until the 14th to recall him and if no deal is made he stays with us.

If he goes he goes, he'd struggle to get into that Wolves team, if he stays then I'm very happy as with the new Kallini & Hause in the side we're stronger at the back and Jack'll be fit soon.

Hes not going anywhere. He will not go to palace and they or Wolves would have to pay 50million for him!
    He will leave in 4 months time with 25-30 goals to his name, so every team bar Man City will be after him. He would be a fool to leave now.

50m? I would guess 20m
    Let's hope we get promoted and sign him. Then sell him to Real Madrid for 80m

Chelsea are my second team as I have often stated on here. But, that club is so stupid with its youth players. They are on the verge of letting Hudson-Odoi although £40 million is tempting to say the very least. Not sure what they are doing especially as they have to watch DeBruyne and Salah every week.

That's it. Generally mistakes in the transfer market usually costs you the league. Morata has been an expensive flop. I remember when Liverpool wouldn't pay the 20m for an in prime Gareth Barry. Instead they sign a half past it Keane instead for 20m. I'm convinced that mistake cost them the season.
    However smart buys like Mane Salah Ferminho Vandike New Keeper etc mixed with some very good home grown talent like Robinson have put them back on track.
    That's where we started to decline. Gareth Barry was replaced by Ireland. Collins and Dunn were replaced with Villar and Clarke, Friedal was replaced with Guzan. You could argue Bent you could argue was an upgrade on Carew but even that's debatable. To many average signings and always a down grade on what we lost. Actually Benteke was a great signing. He was unplayable for us but never the same since he left.
    This Hause bloke sounds good. 6 3 and a bit of a unit apparently. Good prospect and I think will be a bargain long term. I think he was just unlucky having some exceptional players ahead of him.
    IMO the difference between us getting promoted and not is our new keeper performing or not. Elphick needs to step up. That's my only conserns now.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 10-01-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)