+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Badge kissing Tammy

Badge kissing Tammy

Wolves are welcome to you, let’s hope it backfires big time
    Thought you were a decent sort turns out your just a money grabbing arstead like a lot of other players
    You didn’t even have the decency to come out and tell the fans yourself as I said a arse wipe of the highest order

I could understand a permanent move but on loan I can't see the point mid season.

So he's defiantly off then?

In fairness I dont think think he has ever actually kissed the badge... any of them.

He is a great championship striker and needs to prove himself in the premier league if he can. Tho he didn't pull up trees at a very poor Swansea City.

He graduated thru Chelsea's youth academy so has probably been there since he was 6. The lad is 21 now and needs to prove himself if he is ever going to make it. Personally, I know he has scored a huge amount for us, but I don't think he is a clinical enough finisher to ever play for a top club like Chelsea.

If I were him, I'd stay at VP for the season and weigh up my options at the end. Wolves have enough going forward that his arrival might well upset the apple cart.

Just saying loike

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    In fairness I dont think think he has ever actually kissed the badge... any of them.

He is a great championship striker and needs to prove himself in the premier league if he can. Tho he didn't pull up trees at a very poor Swansea City.

He graduated thru Chelsea's youth academy so has probably been there since he was 6. The lad is 21 now and needs to prove himself if he is ever going to make it. Personally, I know he has scored a huge amount for us, but I don't think he is a clinical enough finisher to ever play for a top club like Chelsea.

If I were him, I'd stay at VP for the season and weigh up my options at the end. Wolves have enough going forward that his arrival might well upset the apple cart.

Just saying loike
    Tammy is a 'Remainer' no Vexit here boys and Girls.

Tammy has turned down Wolves to stay with us for the rest of the season. Now on BBC news!! Official.

He staying with us apparently. Great news if it's true.

BBC Sport - Tammy Abraham: Chelsea striker rejects Wolves loan move to stay at Aston Villa http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46793145

Come on appac I think you owe him an apology.

According to BBC 5 Live the move floundered when Il Nomine Patris, et Filii et Spiritus Sancti discovered Abraham wasn't Portuguese

Classic Mr F ������������

I think everyone slagging him off needs to take a look at themselves. I still don’t think this story is over, its Aston Villa for gods sake we will take twists and turns until the bitter end of the transfer window. However, he is not our player. If Chelsea or Tammy want him to leave and go play for S****horpe United then that’s their right. Slagging him off is just dumb.

I can understand being upset at Delph who made his little speech and then flew out 3 days later, but what did Tammy do Except keep us in some games we would have lost and won us some we would have drew.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)