+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Hardy Blooper.?

Another Hardy Blooper.?

Too add to all the others. Calderwood joined United basically saying it was his only route back into management, and if it had to be Cambridge then it had to be so.

I did not take that as an insult because it has a ring of truth to it, this club is a disaster, not because we cant be better, but because those in charge dont know what they are doing, plus dodgy dealing, no club can thrive under those circumstances.

Calderwood has been calm and in control, and has been impressive, starting to get results. Probably with a threat of a Glasgow kiss if the players dont do as they are told. He is very experienced. I dont know, but i suspect he applied for the County job, and didnt get it. Only Hardy knows if he applied.

Did he employed Ardley over Calderwood? Who would you employ? WATTA MISTAKA TO MAKA. Not only did he fire Kewell, who would have got you out of this mess, but may have passed over Calderwood who would have done the same.

Crying into your pints tonight then. Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Too add to all the others. Calderwood joined United basically saying it was his only route back into management, and if it had to be Cambridge then it had to be so.

I did not take that as an insult because it has a ring of truth to it, this club is a disaster, not because we cant be better, but because those in charge dont know what they are doing, plus dodgy dealing, no club can thrive under those circumstances.

Calderwood has been calm and in control, and has been impressive, starting to get results. Probably with a threat of a Glasgow kiss if the players dont do as they are told. He is very experienced. I dont know, but i suspect he applied for the County job, and didnt get it. Only Hardy knows if he applied.

Did he employed Ardley over Calderwood? Who would you employ? WATTA MISTAKA TO MAKA. Not only did he fire Kewell, who would have got you out of this mess, but may have passed over Calderwood who would have done the same.

I fear that its almost time for you to return to your Kindergarten class.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I fear that its almost time for you to return to your Kindergarten class.
    Calderwood would bore the arse off a Rhino, I'm quite happy he didn't come here.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Calderwood would bore the arse off a Rhino, I'm quite happy he didn't come here.
    He's not on his own there then.

Quote Originally Posted by bridg4d_pie_ View Post
    he's not on his own there then.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Ain't no flies on you 60, l take it you are into Zips nowadays. 😂😂😂

Ain't no flies on you 60, l take it you are into Zips nowadays. 😂😂😂
    Last pair I bought had buttons. Maybe they're making a come-back? 👴

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Last pair I bought had buttons. Maybe they're making a come-back? 👴
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

Oh feck off

����������������������������������
    You'll find plenty in those charity shops Bridg4d, keep scouring them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast