+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No sign of GMS

He’s soft as a babies first sh’ite. Always has been.

Probably nae feeling up to playing after getting a bit of a bang.

Done ok this season but we’ve nae missed him in Dec if we’re honest. Young McLennan has grabbed his chance.

If he’s nae signing, just flog him now. If he’s feeling strong enough to lift the pen to sign elsewhere...

He was good until he got injured.

That said, and I know stats aren’t everything, but he’s not got one assist to his name, and I don’t think he’s scored from open play this season either?

I’d rather be re-signed (I’m sure he won’t now), but he’s hardly irreplaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He was good until he got injured.

That said, and I know stats aren’t everything, but he’s not got one assist to his name, and I don’t think he’s scored from open play this season either?

I’d rather be re-signed (I’m sure he won’t now), but he’s hardly irreplaceable.
    He’s has scored 2 goals from open play (Hibs and St Mirren) and 2 assists.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/gary-m.../spieler/78961

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Since your trolling as per..... it would be rude not to answer your question.........oops....”just in, f uck all to do with you!!”

SF
    You can’t share tales like that & not expect some added interest. It was a legitimate question to ask, which didn’t deserve that rather abrupt response.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    You mean was the donkey there ?? (aye he was ffs)

How do you do an extend the middle figure emoji pal.
    You can read my letting off steam posts on the Donkey Cosgrove RJ, there will be no further comment until i have spoken to my lawyer ffs

Do you want me to get a selfie with DM while he is here and get it autographed by him with a special note
    To dearest RJ all the best lots of love, hugs and kisses

Love
    Derek
    When you see Derek next ask him if the next time we play Celtic can we completely surprise them and play no one up front. Shouldn’t be hard for Del to adjust his tactics ever so slightly. It will also give him an extra defensive player in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    When you see Derek next ask him if the next time we play Celtic can we completely surprise them and play no one up front. Shouldn’t be hard for Del to adjust his tactics ever so slightly. It will also give him an extra defensive player in the team.
    Who will man mark the centre half though ?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He’s has scored 2 goals from open play (Hibs and St Mirren) and 2 assists.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/gary-m.../spieler/78961
    Fair enough, the BBC got it wrong again then.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Fair enough, the BBC got it wrong again then.
    Yes, how many games do you watch? Did you really have look up some website to workout that gms had scored a couple of goals and had a couple of assists? If we have any ambition to get 2nd then we need as many quality players as possible. It's a hard run in to the end of the season and injuries will undoubtedly happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Yes, how many games do you watch? Did you really have look up some website to workout that gms had scored a couple of goals and had a couple of assists? If we have any ambition to get 2nd then we need as many quality players as possible. It's a hard run in to the end of the season and injuries will undoubtedly happen.
    Ooooft I can feel the Moncler coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    3711 boring repetitive shyte. Have you got anything interesting to contribute to this sight.? Do you think repeating the same bollovks day after day is funny? Your getting a bit like east stand elsie.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast