+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Muckems v Toon Bairns..(TONIGHT)

Muckems v Toon Bairns..(TONIGHT)

Tough task for the young'uns the neet,yee just knah the filthy *******s doon the road will be right up for it.
    But the way I see it,is we've nowt to lose.They can't claim any bragging rights if they win against our bairns (ok some fuc kwits on RTG will).
    Give it your best shot young'uns we are all behind you..HTL…
    Hope our errmm enthusiastic younger following behave themselves anaarrl..

Our bairns will be under strength too... as woodman, sterry and Longstaff are currently bolstering the 1st team squad.

If they win it will be 7-0 coz any little thing they do over us is amplified the sad gets.

I thought we would have used this competition to play the likes of Murphy, Lazaar and Manquillo as you are allowed 3 or 4 over age players and they dont play enough football... although some might say Manquillo plays too much football (just by getting anywhere near the squad).

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I thought we would have used this competition to play the likes of Murphy, Lazaar and Manquillo as you are allowed 3 or 4 over age players and they dont play enough football... although some might say Manquillo plays too much football (just by getting anywhere near the squad).
    "I would love it" if Rondon,Ritchie and Shelvey rolled up...

Ah knah it's nivvor ganning to happen BUT if I was raffa the way he's being treated,they would be the first names on the sheet...

Blunderland 1.4 on Betfair and we are 8.4

It would be a good turn over for the youngsters if they can get something out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Blunderland 1.4 on Betfair and we are 8.4

It would be a good turn over for the youngsters if they can get something out of this.
    lump it on Pat..

Mind odds mean now like, just like their co ck of an owner has promised 30k there tonight and as of 4-30pm today they are 15k short of his prediction.

Mmmm 15/2 eh? I'm backing the bairns fu ck it.Not putting me shart on like..
    Last edited by ashingtoon62; 08-01-2019 at 05:44 PM.

A few bob on for support. Anything could happen.

I'm looking for 0-0 or any draw at half time and the draw odds, now 5.6 will be about 2.5

If so lay the draw then back the draw after the next goal and you then win what ever the result is provided there's a second half goal.

If either team ahead at half time leave it alone.

This works in about 80%+ of all games where there's a draw at half time.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 08-01-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Mackems have fielded a very strong line up.... at least 7 or 8 of them have regularly featured this season, while our bairns are weakened by woodman, sterry and Sean longstaff absences.

Good experience for the kids, but I expect them.to get well beaten.

The game is apparently to be shown live on NUFC TV.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)