+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: this transfer caper

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    It's obvious they're not interested in football, so by buying football clubs in different countries leaves you with money laundering or illegal far east betting syndicates.
    It's a plan.
    They're not going to make money thrashing around in the 3rd tier, and selling players for a million here and there isn't worth to them.
    A wunt go az far az saying thur wanting to do owt illegal but successful capitalists/ entreprenuers are only successful because they have a motive and ultimate end result in mind when they invest. It would be nice if they shared it with the fans as they do with shareholders in other areas of their activities.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A wunt go az far az saying thur wanting to do owt illegal but successful capitalists/ entreprenuers are only successful because they have a motive and ultimate end result in mind when they invest. It would be nice if they shared it with the fans as they do with shareholders in other areas of their activities.
    Don't go thinking that they share anything with shareholders SB except what they want them to know
    A bit like BFC's annual accounts as I recall you had [like the majority of us] great difficulty if not impossiblity in fathoming

Tha reyt Ziles.

Avved a look on Google at "Oakwell Community Assets" who have just released their accounts up to March 2018 lodged at Companies House ( free to look), The Cryne name has gone from the names of those on the board owning assets and only two Councillors remain so am assuming Chien has bought out the previous Cryne share and not yet registered it or summat else is going on. There is a couple of 3/4 million loans to the club yet to be repaid, one from the Council and one "personal".

A cuddant fathom mooast orrit.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-01-2019 at 06:06 PM.

And that's just how businesses like it, old & new

It's obvious they're not interested in football, so by buying football clubs in different countries leaves you with money laundering or illegal far east betting syndicates.
    It's a plan.
    They're not going to make money thrashing around in the 3rd tier, and selling players for a million here and there isn't worth to them.

I don’t think it’s obvious they don’t like football.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha reyt Ziles.

Avved a look on Google at "Oakwell Community Assets" who have just released their accounts up to March 2018 lodged at Companies House ( free to look), The Cryne name has gone from the names of those on the board owning assets and only two Councillors remain so am assuming Chien has bought out the previous Cryne share and not yet registered it or summat else is going on. There is a couple of 3/4 million loans to the club yet to be repaid, one from the Council and one "personal".

My understanding is that OCA own the building and land and draw monies from that as an investment (rent etc)which is becoming more common practice by Councils these days. BFC 2002 Ltd are responsible for running the club etc so suspect this is where to look at, this is owned by 2 more companies in Oakwell Holdings Ltd (owned by James and Jean)who seem to own 1/3 and BFC Company Ltd who are owned by Chien and rest. All I can find on BFC C Ltd though is Chien owns 50% and rest is split but is a Hong Kong registered company so info is not available on trading history.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I don’t think it’s obvious they don’t like football.
    But you agree with the rest?

But you agree with the rest?

No comment .... I don’t want suing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234