+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I swore I'd never post personal stuff on here again but..

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    My decision is made.. Im not gonna lie, it's a painful one.. I'm not someone flooded with offers of love in my life.. But I just feel this one is wrong, and could potentially upset a lot of people, not least her family and my own.

Really tough pal. Sorry to hear this. Of course its a painful one, you are doing the right thing I think. As in, you have talked it through, and hopefully its helped you come to a decision. A brave one IMO where your feelings have been put to one side, in order to do the right thing. You are the adult in this, and she is a young girl at 18, so hasn't the life experience you have. Tough decisions face us all the time pal. Short term this will hurt. Long-term I think you will be fine. Always here for a chat .............

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Really tough pal. Sorry to hear this. Of course its a painful one, you are doing the right thing I think. As in, you have talked it through, and hopefully its helped you come to a decision. A brave one IMO where your feelings have been put to one side, in order to do the right thing. You are the adult in this, and she is a young girl at 18, so hasn't the life experience you have. Tough decisions face us all the time pal. Short term this will hurt. Long-term I think you will be fine. Always here for a chat .............
    Thanks Phill.. I hope you understand why I came to you guys.. There really was no one else I could go to.

Thanks Phill.. I hope you understand why I came to you guys.. There really was no one else I could go to.
    Of course we do. No need to feel bad, explain yourself. We are all mates here now I'd like to think.
    You can chat to me away from here in private if you like, I'm cool with that. Don't sit and worry on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Of course we do. No need to feel bad, explain yourself. We are all mates here now I'd like to think.
    You can chat to me away from here in private if you like, I'm cool with that. Don't sit and worry on your own.
    I'll take a short while to take stock of these last few weeks, then be back on with the footy chat soon.

Thanks.

I'll take a short while to take stock of these last few weeks, then be back on with the footy chat soon.

Thanks.

That's a good plan. If you need to chat you know you can here. And you have done the right thing in chatting about it. a problem shared and all that jazz.......

Sorry, Saxo. My throwaway line about a Geordie girl looks a bit crass now.
    I'm not going to add anything. Champs and Robin have offered sound advice, and - as my wife always tells me - I am not particularly good in emotional matters, anyway!
    Besides, I'm 25+ years in the opposite direction.

It's not worth all the hassle Saxo.. Stick to what you are good at .."Being a W@nker" ..

Ee bah gum - they're sensitive in Burnley!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Ee bah gum - they're sensitive in Burnley!
    Nah Aucks , just a wicked sense of humour unlike you Horse botherers in Blackburn with no sense of humour..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Nah Aucks , just a wicked sense of humour unlike you Horse botherers in Blackburn with no sense of humour..
    The problem is, Alf, the horses don't seem to laugh at my jokes, even in intimate situations.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)