+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    No, but you all want one. Even I hope you have one, but sometimes some of your fans just amaze me.

Have to agree, we are amazing.

Just a thought, have we improved since he was appointed, even with his vast experience.

Depends what role he's in though. Given the right job, he's a huge asset to any club. His strengths are his contacts, being an adviser to the manager and helping to develop youth products. That's exactly how Nathan Jones used him, how Leeds and Forest used him and he was a success in those jobs. At times he's tried to do other stuff such as manage and coach and it hasn't worked as well, but play to his strengths and he'd be good for anyone.
    You're wasting your time on this one even though I completely agree with you.

These are the same fans that think Steve Chettle is awful at his job but praise our U23 team (that they forget he manages) and say most of the youngsters should be playing in the first team.

It's also the same fans thinking we don't need to waste money on a Director of Football/Technical Director that use Ray Trew not appointing one when Craig Short was here as the reason why the beloved Craig Short was shown to be woefully out of his depth and sacked.

They also like to blame Greg Abbott being Shaun Derry's assistant for how god awful he was here, turns out if you're liked then someone else is at fault, if you're not liked it's your fault, weird that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Just a thought, have we improved since he was appointed, even with his vast experience.
    You clearly have no idea why he was appointed if you expect to have seen results 2 signings and 9 days into the first transfer window that he's been here for.

No, but you all want one. Even I hope you have one, but sometimes some of your fans just amaze me.
    Paul Hart will move on I would suspect now he's got no chance of sitting in the managers chair which is what I believe he's wanted all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post

These are the same fans that think Steve Chettle is awful at his job but praise our U23 team (that they forget he manages) and say most of the youngsters should be playing in the first team.

It's also the same fans thinking we don't need to waste money on a Director of Football/Technical Director that use Ray Trew not appointing one when Craig Short was here as the reason why the beloved Craig Short was shown to be woefully out of his depth and sacked.

They also like to blame Greg Abbott being Shaun Derry's assistant for how god awful he was here, turns out if you're liked then someone else is at fault, if you're not liked it's your fault, weird that.
    We all have those fans to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Paul Hart will move on I would suspect now he's got no chance of sitting in the managers chair which is what I believe he's wanted all the time.
    Damn you could have earned so much respect for your knowledge of football in general and Paul Hart's hidden desires in particular if you had just posted that before it emerged he might be leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Based on?

Hart staying or going will depend on both himself and Neal Ardley. I hope he stays and that the club give him time to complete the job he started. Given the right support he will be a valuable long term asset to Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post

They're also the ones who STILL think Keith Curle was rubbish, despite us missing out on L1 playoffs on goal difference and going on a club-record unbeaten away run.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast