+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Paul Hart

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Give Paul Hart credit if he's doing what he's paid to do but don't blame him for what he's not done if it's not his job to do it.
    Exactly! Paul Hart is renowned throughout football as being excellent at developing young talent, his track record at speaks for itself. None of us know what he does on a day to day basis (probably got his marigolds on cleaning pigeon **** in the Pavis) but we all agree that, we would like to see home grown youth talent progressing through to the first team. As someone alluded to on another thread, for years we have been unable to develop and nurture young talent because they cant get a game due to, the revolving manager's door, the pressures of relegation dog-fights and crowd impatience. If in his role of DOF PH can take a broader view and develop academy players then I can't think of a better man for the job.

Whatever his managerial shortcomings, he is a decent football man with much he can help with. if he decides to join Jones good luck to him, and if he stays lets hope we can start to see his influence over the next couple of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    I respect your opinion
    c

I knew you would understand a logical view point Big Bob.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456