+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Hart

Paul Hart

Wanted by Jones at Stoke according to the red rag.
    I'll drive him their now

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    I'll drive him their now
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Why?
    Because its highly possible like many others he does not have a clue what he does l suspect, so has jumped on board to kick him in the credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Wanted by Jones at Stoke according to the red rag.
    I'll drive him their now
    I know Paul personally and you could not get a more knowledgeable and well-connected football man at this level. The fact that he was a key part of the backroom staff behind Luton's success and is now wanted by one of the best young managers outside the Prem for Stoke tells you all you need to know.

Honestly, some of you don't deserve a successful club.

My scepticism about Paul Hart's abilities is no secret, but if Nathan Jones is so keen to work with him a second time you can only assume he considered Hart to be an asset. Paul Hart of course joined Notts thinking he would be working with Harry Kewell, so the deciding factor may well be whether Neal Ardley has developed a good working relationship with him, or whether he prefers to work with his own previous support staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    I know Paul personally and you could not get a more knowledgeable and well-connected football man at this level. The fact that he was a key part of the backroom staff behind Luton's success and is now wanted by one of the best young managers outside the Prem for Stoke tells you all you need to know.

But we haven't got a successful club stagmelad...

Climb back on your own Board they might just need you.

This is his 3rd go at Notts and the first 2 have been less than wildly successful. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    This is his 3rd go at Notts and the first 2 have been less than wildly successful. Go figure.
    Depends what role he's in though. Given the right job, he's a huge asset to any club. His strengths are his contacts, being an adviser to the manager and helping to develop youth products. That's exactly how Nathan Jones used him, how Leeds and Forest used him and he was a success in those jobs. At times he's tried to do other stuff such as manage and coach and it hasn't worked as well, but play to his strengths and he'd be good for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    But we haven't got a successful club stagmelad...
    No, but you all want one. Even I hope you have one, but sometimes some of your fans just amaze me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast