+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa in a mess

It's good of you BT, but I think I might decline your kind offer. However I might be open to discussing a Northern Powerhouse with Esther McVey, could that be arranged ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Perhaps I can arrange you a threesome, I have some great contacts as you well know..?

Attachment 11606
    Yes please,beggars can't be choosers..Can you throw the child bride in as a bonus please?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes please,beggars can't be choosers..Can you throw the child bride in as a bonus please?
    Only on a no return basis.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's good of you BT, but I think I might decline your kind offer. However I might be open to discussing a Northern Powerhouse with Esther McVey, could that be arranged ?
    I have rung the fair lady, she politely declined, saying you might well be out of her league sinkov, you ***y old devil!

Attachment 11613

Attachment 11614

I like Esther BT, she's tidy, there are one or two (but only one or two) on your side look worth a nibble as well, but they're all so sour-faced, always angry, always moaning about something, can't be doing with that.

Glad to see that good old ***ism and malechauvinism is still rife and flourishing on Clarets Mad sinkov. "worth a nibble"

I'm waiting for you two to get the gloves out and settle which one of you is favourite for Diane Abbott ---come on own up ---I want to get the numbers right!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Glad to see that good old ***ism and malechauvinism is still rife and flourishing on Clarets Mad sinkov. "worth a nibble"

It's the last outpost on here BT, just trying to keep the flag flying, I even had a pop at Johnny Foreigner on the Phil thread. It feels a bit like Michael Caine must have felt at Rorke's Drift though BT, Zulus as far as you can fecking see, and no cavalry coming to the rescue.

Do me a favour though would you BT, when we're over-run and they've finally got me, nominate me for a VC would you mate ?

It's the last outpost on here BT, just trying to keep the flag flying, I even had a pop at Johnny Foreigner on the Phil thread. It feels a bit like Michael Caine must have felt at Rorke's Drift though BT, Zulus as far as you can fecking see, and no cavalry coming to the rescue.

Do me a favour though would you BT, when we're over-run and they've finally got me, nominate me for a VC would you mate ?
    No cavalry coming to the rescue is because BT's leader fraternises with those who are against our country, hence he is probably backing the Zulus. A leopard never changes its spots!!
    Should you be overcome sinkov, I shall recommend you for a VC because I have the necessary connections.

Only medal you are getting sinkov is the VD and SCAR, but I can facilitate an evening of wicked sin on the Edgeware Road in the Travel Lodge...

Attachment 11618

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)